Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten (1934 Views)

" I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? / The Most Important Step I Took After I Was Sacked From A Bank-to Sacked Bankers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten by Foreveryouandme: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten
--------------- ------------
I was in a job interview with my wife. I was called in first and got to know that the questions they asked me would be the ones they would ask her. So when I came out I told her all the answers to the questions and helped her crammed them.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/my-wife-gets-sacked-from-job-she-hasnt.html?m=1
Re: My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
This PDP government sef...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten by rattlesnake(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Anyone who opens that link will be sacked from job they have not applied to

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten by 1stola: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Let me help the op. It seems he doesn't enough data.
complete story.

My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten
I was in a job interview with my wife. I was called in first and
got to know that the questions they asked me would be the
ones they would ask her. So when I came out I told her all the
answers to the questions and helped her crammed them. The
first answer was yes, the second one was Monkey, the third one
was Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the fourth one was Boko Haram
and the fifth one which is the last one was HIV. But when my
wife got in, the interviewer became interested in her. Madam, he
called, and asked, the man that just left must be your husband
right? She said; Mhmmmm! The man then decided to ask her
simple questions. He began with the interview, are you single?
My wife replied; Yes. He asked; What is the name of your
interviewer? She said; Monkey! The man said no problem and
continued with the interview; Who would you say is the
greatest terrorist in the world? She said; Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan. The man said okay, who in Nigeria do you wish long
life? She said; Boko Haram. Well, the man said, that is good
madam, but what will you give me in return, if I give you the
job? She smiled and said; HIV!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten by benega: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmm
Re: My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten by Awofilip: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin lwkmd
Re: My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten by bukola1998(f): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin
Re: My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten by Phrankin(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
HeeeHeeeHeee... HaaHaaHaaaa, Very not funny.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten by zolajpower: 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
chai! kai! dis one got me cracking my belle don bust for laffta. nice one OP

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Caritas Communications / Writers Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,lagos. / Andron Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.