Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,497 members, 7,958,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

PHOTOS: D’banj And Akon On Set Of ‘frosh’ Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / PHOTOS: D’banj And Akon On Set Of ‘frosh’ Video (741 Views)

Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) / Davido Set To Release Dami Duro Remix Featuring Akon On Nov 1st, 2012 / Wizkid Features Akon On Don't Dull Remix, Akon Sings In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: D’banj And Akon On Set Of ‘frosh’ Video by 247tops(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
It appears D’Banj and Akon have shot a video for a song they did together.The top artists have recorded two songs together, one titled 'Frosh' and the other titled 'Feeling A Nigga'. The videos for Akon's Frosh was shot in Atlanta yesterday. Both songs will be released before Christmas.
More photos here: http://247tops..com/2014/10/photos-dbanj-and-akon-on-set-of-frosh.html

Re: PHOTOS: D’banj And Akon On Set Of ‘frosh’ Video by Tundeiab(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Eja nla!!! grin
Re: PHOTOS: D’banj And Akon On Set Of ‘frosh’ Video by debo07(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nice one
Re: PHOTOS: D’banj And Akon On Set Of ‘frosh’ Video by politricks: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
D'banj is still trying to stay relevant.I just hope this song is not the usual noise making he is known with these days.I want to see the old d'banj that i know.

(1) (Reply)

Music: Jaywon – Angelina / Your Take On Flavour's 'WAKE UP' Featuring Wande Coal? / What Can Do You Think About Tu Face Musical Video Spiritual Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.