Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Singer Harrysong Poses Next To A Pile Of Cash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Harrysong Poses Next To A Pile Of Cash (898 Views)

Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo) / Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa / Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Harrysong Poses Next To A Pile Of Cash by dotman19: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Singer Harrysong Poses Next To A Pile Of Cash by itstpia1: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
so because its nigeria, the banknotes must not be new?

nothing like "aganran" again, i guess.
Re: Singer Harrysong Poses Next To A Pile Of Cash by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hahahahahah, this boy is posing with just 6.5 million Naira. Jesu Christu, helep am oh.
Re: Singer Harrysong Poses Next To A Pile Of Cash by davdandam(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
But wait o Na only song these guys dey sing? I know he's talented, underrated and all that, but they way these guys show off money hmmmmm he doesn't have a major album self or singles dey generate this kind money ni hmmmmm Smh.

1 Like

Re: Singer Harrysong Poses Next To A Pile Of Cash by kenny1795(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Billyonaire:
Hahahahahah, this boy is posing with just 6.5 million Naira. Jesu Christu, helep am oh.
i cut cap for you..... u dn already count how much dey dia.... u must be igbo

3 Likes

Re: Singer Harrysong Poses Next To A Pile Of Cash by Rikidony(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
WHO THE FVCK IS HE

NEVER HEARD OF HIM HERE IN SPAIN angry
Re: Singer Harrysong Poses Next To A Pile Of Cash by icebebe(f): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
Celebrities and showoff
Re: Singer Harrysong Poses Next To A Pile Of Cash by scobaba: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
=N=3,750,000....15 stacks of 500 naira notes.... grin chai, i no miss cash&teller for Oceanic Bank then.

today, we don move to perm site...the lord is good.
Re: Singer Harrysong Poses Next To A Pile Of Cash by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
Billyonaire:
you are igbo
Re: Singer Harrysong Poses Next To A Pile Of Cash by delishpot: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Billyonaire:

Abeg, bros, dash me half of that "just 6.5 million naira" nau? embarassed . Abeg dash me just, ordinary, common, only, 3.5 million naira. I go snap put for instatgram hashtag your name put for signboard ontop my forehead for the photo

I dey mark their faces. Make I no see am looking for contribution tomorrow o. See how dem take their hands dey call kidnappers?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Fighting Over Spanking North West / Psquare Peter Okoye Falls-Off Stage During Concert (Photos) / Funprints' Classic Customized Tees And Jerseys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.