Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Music Icon Tuface Idibia Returns Back To Former Label Kennis Music? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Icon Tuface Idibia Returns Back To Former Label Kennis Music? (680 Views)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia / Tuface Idibia Spotted With Former Label Boss, Kenny Ogungbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Icon Tuface Idibia Returns Back To Former Label Kennis Music? by iamskatertola(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
This has been a question on a lot of people’s lips, when Tuface granted Hip Hop World Magazine an interview where he disclosed he is teaming up with Kennis music to celebrate the anniversary of his first album, Face To Face.

‘It’s been 10 years (since) I dropped my first album, so Kennis Music and Hypertek Entertainment is about to celebrate (the) 10 years anniversary of my first album ‘Face To Face’ and it’s just about us re-packaging some things about the album’, he said.

However a source in the Kennis Music camp, who pleaded anonymity, told NET that ‘2face and Kennis Music are planning something big, it’s more than just the celebration of his 10th anniversary. ‘He has signed a new deal with Kennis Music and we would be working on a lot more, he disclosed.

Re: Music Icon Tuface Idibia Returns Back To Former Label Kennis Music? by nomabeeee(f): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
I hope so.really dnt hv any thing to say..not a fanatic wn it comes to music..ftc*dancing
Re: Music Icon Tuface Idibia Returns Back To Former Label Kennis Music? by hensben(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
mehnn i cant wait for it to happen
Re: Music Icon Tuface Idibia Returns Back To Former Label Kennis Music? by Toyozzie(f): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
odo o gbodo gbagbe orisun e smiley
Re: Music Icon Tuface Idibia Returns Back To Former Label Kennis Music? by agitator: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
first page? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Olivia Wilde- Family Is 'everything' / Kelly Rowland Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband Tim Witherspoon / Dr Sid Don Jazzy And Others At GUS Grand Final Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.