Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

C++ Code To Add, Subtract, Multiply, And Find Deteminant Of Matrix? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / C++ Code To Add, Subtract, Multiply, And Find Deteminant Of Matrix? (3350 Views)

Vb.net Code To Display Image In Picturebox From Sql Server / Help Me With Code To Disable The Maximize Button On My Jframe (java). / Help me convert this Vb6.0 code To Vb.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C++ Code To Add, Subtract, Multiply, And Find Deteminant Of Matrix? by 1stdami(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
pls i need a c++ code to add, subtract, multiply, and find deteminant of matrix 2x2 or 3x3
Re: C++ Code To Add, Subtract, Multiply, And Find Deteminant Of Matrix? by LordRahl001: 3:44am On Oct 22, 2014
must it be c++, what about other languages MATLAB could be easier u know!! its just a matter of manipulating 2-3 dimensional arrays!!!!
Re: C++ Code To Add, Subtract, Multiply, And Find Deteminant Of Matrix? by 1stdami(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
LordRahl001:
must it be c++, what about other languages MATLAB could be easier u know!! its just a matter of manipulating 2-3 dimensional arrays!!!!
its some crazy assignment dats why i have no other choice
Re: C++ Code To Add, Subtract, Multiply, And Find Deteminant Of Matrix? by dgbanj: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
//C++ to Add, Subtract and Multiply
#include<iostream>
using namspace std;
int add(int, int); //function prototypes
int sub(int, int);
int mut(int , int);
int main()
{
int choice,c,d,total;
cout<<"1. Addition\n";
cout<<"2. Subtraction\n";
cout<<"3. Multiplication\n";
cout<<"Enter Your Choice";
cin>>choice;
switch(choice)
{
case 1: cout<<"You Selected Addition\n";
cout<<"Enter Two Numbers:";
cin>>c,d;
total=add(c,d);
cout<<"Result is "<<total;
break;
case 2: cout<<"You Selected Subtraction";
cin>>c,d;
total=sub(c,d);
break;
case 3: cout<<"You Selected Multiplication";
cin>>c,d;
total=mut(c,d);
break;
default: cout<<"Unknown Selection";
break;

}
return 0;
}
int add(int a, int b){
return a+b;
}
int sub(int a, int b){
return a-b;
}
int mut(int a, int b){
return a*b;
}
Re: C++ Code To Add, Subtract, Multiply, And Find Deteminant Of Matrix? by dgbanj: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
//C++ for 2x2 Matrices
#include<iostream>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
int a[][];
int b[][];
int c[][];
int n,i,j;
cout<<"Enter the number of elements\n";
cin>>n;
cout<<"Enter First Array Elements\n";
for(i=0;i<n;i++)
{
for(j=0;j<n;j++)
{
cin>>a[i][j];
}
}
cout<<"\n";
cout<<"Enter Second Array Elements\n";
for(i=0;i<n;i++)
{
for(j=0;j<n;j++)
{
cin>>b[i][j];
}
}
cout<<"\n";
cout<<"Result Of Matrices After Multiplication\n";
for(i=0;i<n;i++)
{
for(j=0;j<n;j++)
{
c[i][j]=a[i][j]*b[i][j];
cout<<c[i][j]<<"\n";
}
}

return 0;

}

I just wrote this program here didnt compile it, so try and correct minor errors you might encounter. thanks
Re: C++ Code To Add, Subtract, Multiply, And Find Deteminant Of Matrix? by 1stdami(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
the code is nice but 2 many errors need to debug and their are some functions you used i haven't been taught c ++ up to dat smiley.. still a leaner tho

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Dev ? You Need Some Money ? Check In (New SURVEY ) / closed / Sending Sms Using Asp.net (c#) Through Http

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.