Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' (31556 Views)

Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread / Facebook Trying To Buy Nokia To Make "Facephone"?? / Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by Rapzino: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
netoc65:

abi. I wan learn o
oga e dey take timeuwo.
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rapzino:
oga e dey take timeuwo.
e no matter
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by Rapzino: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
netoc65:

e no matter
oya make i go draft lesson plan
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Rapzino:
oya make i go draft lesson plan
owk. I dey wait
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by Rapzino: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
netoc65:

owk. I dey wait
(smiles to sef, 'him go wait till him gain weight')
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by CMARY(m): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
wheesin:
who cares ? undecided
Nfcs Does.
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by ToyinDipo(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Stale news.
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by executioner(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
engrjidex:
I reverse reserve my commet(s)
commet(s) comment(s)

1 Like

Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by alejopataki(m): 1:41am On Oct 23, 2014
I have never for 1 single day regret my windows 8 phone.All this Ice cream,Kit-Kat,Kit-Dog,Meat-Pie,Kuli-Kuli and Ginger Bread Android will soon become extinct.I can see Microsoft coming through.They always do. wink wink wink
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 23, 2014
joedejana:
Dude they differ
JAVA has Its different Os
Android has too.
Apple also.
S40 IS NOT AN OS
IT FALLS UNDER A JAVA OS
s40 is an operating system under the java,just like when you ask what's the os of your android phone you say it's 4.0,which is an operating system under android,or because laptops makes use of (exe) does that makes exe the operating system the operating system is mostly either 32bits or 64bits.
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by miketayo(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2014
fruqsy:

s40 is an operating system under the java,just like when you ask what's the os of your android phone you say it's 4.0,which is an operating system under android,or because laptops makes use of (exe) does that makes exe the operating system the operating system is mostly either 32bits or 64bits.

lolz dude 4.0 is the version of the OS , android is the operating system itself. so when someone ask what O.S is on ur phone u say Android. also windows or Mac OS r used for laptops not 32 or 64 bits.. Gosh u got everything all wrong .
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by grandlexuz(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2014
S40 is a software platform.
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by naturefellow(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2014
joedejana:
[size=18pt]MAYBE THEY SHOULD JUST USE PLAIN-

LUMIA [/size]
Nokia Lumia is far smoother than Microsoft Lumia. The mononym Lumia is more preferable.
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by Revolva(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2014
Hahaha ........Microsoft Lumnia...na wa oo Nokia don die...
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by MNDY(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Simeony007:
Lol... English problem

the Facebook page owner from Nigeria (Nokia Nigeria) announced that they will be changing their name and you said it's Nokia, you need to go back to school for an adult education.

what! a surprise :-o, this Thing made the front page

'silently' ...abi admin sef no here English ni lipsrsealed

OMG! This is the peak of a misconstrued statement!
Similar thing with a friend Daniel who calls "shiit" "shirt" to express surprise, anger, etc. I usually blended along with the hope that he was pronouncing it phonetically!
Until I saw a Facebook comment from him recently spelling "SHIRT" for "shiit" and I was like WTF, is he really meaning shirt, shiit or what?
By the way, English is not our mother tongue fa!
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 06, 2014
Rapzino:
(smiles to sef, 'him go wait till him gain weight')
Urinates on post….… and walks away
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by Rapzino: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
netoc65:

Urinates on post….… and walks away
may thunder fire that JT of yours!
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Rapzino:
may thunder fire that JT of mine!
Really?
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by Rapzino: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
netoc65:

Really?
lol
Re: Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
LEERICIST:

you're the biggest olodo.. google it and see
Mumu! This is 2015 o. Them don change the name? Idiarrrrt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? / See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space / Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.