Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Is It Just Me Or Did Konga.com Call You Aswel? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Just Me Or Did Konga.com Call You Aswel? (920 Views)

Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Konga Nigeria / Konga.com Inventory Officer Salary / Call Centre Agent Recruitment @ KONGA.COM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Just Me Or Did Konga.com Call You Aswel? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Goodevening guys, at about 4:00pm today, I received a call from a certain 090 number. It was a female voice that came up and she introduced herself as being from Konga.com(according to her sha). She asked me a lot of questions relating to Customer care agent position. I answered most question but the thing is, the female voice called my full names and I was shocked. So I even wonder where she got my Glo(which isn't my hot line) line from.

She even said she would get back to me by the end of the day..

Please which of y'all got this call
Re: Is It Just Me Or Did Konga.com Call You Aswel? by bigtt76(f): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ok may. Lucky you. As you nor tell us during submission naa .. Wetin we go do. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me Or Did Konga.com Call You Aswel? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
bigtt76:
Ok may. Lucky you. As you nor tell us during submission naa .. Wetin we go do. undecided

Even me have forgotten the time I gave them my details. It is well sha.
Re: Is It Just Me Or Did Konga.com Call You Aswel? by kudoxs(m): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
Afta d aftanun phone test, v gotten a link 4 an online test to b submitted b4 9am 2mao

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me Or Did Konga.com Call You Aswel? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
I missed the call yesterday.
They called me twice.
090 something.
Unfortunately for me, I mistaking lay deleted my call log.
If anyone of you can provide the number so I can place a call to them then send to my email or number in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Knw About Global Resources / Etisalat Nigeria Latest Job Vacancies (9 Positions) / Apply If You Are Qualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.