Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Who Else Got Invited For An Interview With Konga? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got Invited For An Interview With Konga? (2308 Views)

Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got Invited For An Interview With Konga? by rocketphysicist(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Just got an interview invite at konga for the role of order life cycle manager. Pls who else got this or have been to the interview before? Pls share.
Re: Who Else Got Invited For An Interview With Konga? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
rocketphysicist:
Just got an interview invite at konga for the role of order life cycle manager. Pls who else got this or have been to the interview before? Pls share.

Kindly help with the number that contacted you.
Send to my mail or number in my signature.
I missed their call and I mistakingly cleared my call log.
Re: Who Else Got Invited For An Interview With Konga? by rocketphysicist(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
NairaMode:

Kindly help with the number that contacted you.
Send to my mail or number in my signature.
I missed their call and I mistakingly cleared my call log.
Sent
Re: Who Else Got Invited For An Interview With Konga? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
rocketphysicist:

Sent

Thanks.
rocketphysicist I didn't get it.
Re: Who Else Got Invited For An Interview With Konga? by rocketphysicist(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2014
NairaMode:

Thanks.
rocketphysicist I didn't get it.
Maybe its network, try sending me a mail
Re: Who Else Got Invited For An Interview With Konga? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2014
rocketphysicist:

Maybe its network, try sending me a mail

Done.
I hope it's for an experienced position they are calling for.
Will call them though and confirm everything.
Thanks.
Re: Who Else Got Invited For An Interview With Konga? by smk4life(m): 5:08am On Oct 23, 2014
rocketphysicist:

Sent

Pls can u send me the number in my inbox? Need to confirm certain things from them , thanks
Re: Who Else Got Invited For An Interview With Konga? by smk4life(m): 5:10am On Oct 23, 2014
NairaMode:

Done.
I hope it's for an experienced position they are calling for.
Will call them though and confirm everything.
Thanks.

Pls can you inbox me the number? Need to confirm something, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got Invited For An Interview With Konga? by sylph22: 5:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Hello house, I got a flash message asking me to come for a konga interview sometime next week at ilupeju. It was a flash message so I didn't remember that I should save it after reading.
Just wondering if konga do have an office at ilupeju and wondering why I didn't get a mail instead.
Looking forward to any help on this, thanks.

Or does anybody have a number I can call?
Re: Who Else Got Invited For An Interview With Konga? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hello frendz!!!
I got diz msg frm konga today wich is Sunday inviting me 4inventory officer
The msg goes thus:

Dear *****

Compliments of the Season!

Sequel to your application, you have been shortlisted for an interview for the role of inventory officer. Please schedule below and job description attached:

Date: Wed Dec 31 2014
Time: 3:45pm
Venue: Konga Warehouse, Dana House, 116 Oshodi/Isolo Expressway by 5 Star Bus stop,   Opposite SCOA Motors, Lagos.
Panelist: KExpress Dept. Heads.

Please come along with 5 copies of your cv and kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail.

Plz who hs attended konga intaview b4 shu let's kno hw it uks lyk
Plz I dnt wana fuckup oo lyk I bleeped @uba intaview
Plz hep and does anybdy hs idea of d pay range 4 HND inventory officer
Re: Who Else Got Invited For An Interview With Konga? by beefash24: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
@taymmytope,please what is the interview questions like?

(1) (Reply)

Verification Officers Recruitment At Cardinalstone - 9th Sep, 2015 / 2016 Prophecy For Joblanders / J. P. Monfort Presidential Team Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.