Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] (11131 Views)

Gwendolyn Okutele Receives SUV As Wedding Gift / IK Ogbonna Buys Wife Range Rover As Christmas Gift (photos) / Pictures: Saudi King Gives Daughter Golden Toilet As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by juliebabe(f): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2014
Profcamsey:
Se na Gold abi Money be the poo ni? Smh
waste of money jare!
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by Dreyl(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2014
echobee:
Vanity upon vanity angry
that's what the poor say everytime.
Go hustle and make your own benjamins.

1 Like

Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2014
why do people call acquiring gold a waste of money? In 10 years time the prices will only increase FYI that's $3,000,000 reserved in the toilet and it will surely yield interest.
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by Bellezar: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2014
I'm sure she's suffering from indigestion so she needs a gold toilet to suck out d sh*t. Clueless dad
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by echobee(f): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Dreyl:
that's what the poor say everytime.
Go hustle and make your own benjamins.
who is this one? undecided.

1 Like

Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2014
D guy resemble mumu sef
mooremedia:
The Saudi shameless royal family has made the world’s top list for ridiculous wastefulness.

The king, Abdullah ibn Abdulaziz spent $3,00,00,000 for his daughters wedding dress according to India Today, which was meant to make her look like a pyramid.

And as the epitome of waste itself, she will be dumping her waste in a complete gold toilet.
Which was given to her by her Loving father.

I personally do hope this is all not true.

Source:http://newsrescue.com/dumb-waste-saudi-king-gives-daughter-gold-toilet-wedding-pics/#axzz3GoQfQ297

Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Wow......... she looks like she's going to beat him up when they are alone sha cheesy
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by seankay(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2014
Is dat going to change her poo to gold? All dese Arab muslims and women slavery, just look at how that woman is dressed up undecided
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by CzarChris(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2014
OP, wastefulness? Wetin come consin u 4 d mata? Na ur money? If you have money to spear, spend it haba! Life is just one lifetime o.

And if your broke, guy, pray to whatever god u serve to bless you and stop hating angry angry angry
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by orinocopulse: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Uhm, where's that man that BOUGHT his daughter a COUNTRY because she wanted to be a princess?

This is what happens when you give your kids ALL they want! Oh well, whatever floats their toilet bowls boats! grin

Orinoco pulse!
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by alexis007(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2014
*saudi king gives daughter a golden toilet as wedding gift[as if her poo was sum rare gem]....*chinese girl gets electrocuted while trying to scale electrified fence in2 boyfriend's house[silly modern-day version of romeo-and-juliet love]....*female student gets her head stuck in a bottle bank[heard she said that she wouldn't do that again........methinks she wants to commit suicide by beheading herself].....*kim kardashian flaunts her artificial bum on a daily basis[trying hard to get attention even though it's obvious that she's purely talentless and good for nothing].............this is my verdict on white people;whether he/she is arabian,asian,european or from America......so far as his/her skin colour is white.....HE/SHE IS EITHER DUMB...OR CRAZY...OR THE BOTH!
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by Exjoker(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Hmm
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by shakrullah(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2014
Islam is strictly against wastage of
anything, and even more so when
wastage takes place due to
extravagance. It should be understood
well by Muslims that Islam emphasizes a
lot on social equality and a peaceful
equal society; a society where no one is
above another, where everyone is
equally happy, where everyone is
equally satisfied, where everyone is
equally free and equally responsible.
Some of these may vary in degrees from
one instance to another, but as a basic
requirement of its foundation, Islamic
society stands for equality, if this is true then he is shameless. this is d difference between islam and a muslim. the quran has clearly prohibits extravagance yet the so called leader of the muslims is misleading the followers.
“And waste not by extravagance.
Verily, He (Allah) likes not Al-
Musrifin (those who waste by
extravagance).”
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by justmag(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
This only says one thing! SHE AIN'T SHIIIT. grin
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by 100Cents: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
I don't know why people are shouting.

Solomon had more than this.

The Bible says and I quote, that all the items in the Lord's temple were made of pure gold, be it the walls, the utensils and the seats.

Also all items inside Solomon's palace were made of pure Gold.

I will spend it when I get there but nobody will go hungry..
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by Bimpe29: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
If at all, this gist is true, then teachings of Islam is being violated by the Saudi King.
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by WIZGUY69(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
lipsrsealed
can somebody explain whats up there for me?
I never still understand.
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
Arab Money.
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by Dolcilicious(f): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Is that the husband or am i mistaken? angry
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by roufy235(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
this is the real deal
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by kareenQueen: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Poo will refuse to come out in dis kin toilet.
not again..
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by IfyAwazie(f): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
kareenQueen:
not again..
grin grin
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Gosh! Serious wasteness! See gold mehn shocked why the husband come look like all these fulani cattle rearers? But he is damn lucky sha grin oh God, even if its jx d toilet top cover,pls jx let me get the top cover of the toilet, i don become rich! grin no kidding, the girl looks ugly! Pyramid shii! Its not fine undecided
Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by Idrismusty97(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
400 years later archaeologist will dig up some part of the toilet claiming it is an ancient gold artifacts smiley. And then they will put it in a museum for exorbitant price!

1 Like

Re: Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] by Pdizzle(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Money knows best..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skales To Sue Dontoffy For Stealing His Creativity In "For You" / Patoranking Kicks Off First European Tour In Sweeden / The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.