Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nobody Has An Excuse To Fail – Ice Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Has An Excuse To Fail – Ice Prince (443 Views)

Ice Prince & Girlfriend Maima Loved Up In New Pics Despite Cheating Controversy / Amber Rose Certainly Needs Little Excuse To Strip-off And Show It To Her Fans / Is Ice-prince Overrated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Has An Excuse To Fail – Ice Prince by izu777: 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Multiple award-winning Nigerian hip hop artiste and actor, Panshak Zamani aka Ice Prince, is the LEADERSHIP Artiste of the Year 2013. In this interview with ANTHONY ADA ABRAHAM AND ADERIBIGBE TOLULOPE he speaks on his award and other sundry issues.

How does winning the prestigious LEADERSHIP Artiste of the Year 2013 Award feel?

I feel elevated right now and really honoured. Receiving this award feels like a dream come true. No matter how many awards won, no matter many times you get recognised, the feeling is always new, fresh and like “Wow, is this really me?” I’m happy that the organisation has found me worthy of this and that’s why I’m here to personally receive it. It’s a great feeling.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/652-nobody-has-an-excuse-to-fail-ice-prince

(1) (Reply)

MTN: Cost Of Data Is Very High!!! / Majek Fashek: President Goodluck 'azikiwe' Jonathan Deserve 2nd Term / Top 10 Searches On Yahoo For 2014 {ebola Top The List}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.