Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

A Message To All NL, Arguments On "Who Is Better Between Messi And Ronaldo" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Message To All NL, Arguments On "Who Is Better Between Messi And Ronaldo" (688 Views)

10 Differences Between MESSI And RONALDO / Messi And Ronaldo's Kids;who Is Cuter / The Difference Between Messi And Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To All NL, Arguments On "Who Is Better Between Messi And Ronaldo" by paulhq(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
I don't usually comment or make posts on Nairaland though (am just an observer) , but it really bothers me that there's no day I'll visit sports section and don't see an argument on who is better between Ronaldo and Messi .

Let's be honest here , most of you don't prefer Ronaldo because of his character . I've seen people play , Messi is really good , I mean he is the best , according to stats . And I think he deserves his awards.

But if you look at it , in terms of football , and not sentiments or achievements , someone who is more capable , I believe Ronaldo is the man for the job . That's what I believe , I don't know about you .

I believe this because Ronaldo is more hard working than Messi , and he has more experience .
Messi is just a genius , still hardworking though , but Ronaldo is more hard working .

My message is that you guys should stop this arguments of who is better , no matter how much you argue , or how much you try to prove your point , who likes Ronaldo will continue to like Ronaldo , and who likes Messi will continue to like Messi .

I rest my case .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Message To All NL, Arguments On "Who Is Better Between Messi And Ronaldo" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
Is better for you to start using 9japredict.com ....

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

Am having a match prediction which is 10odds above for tomorrow 22-oct-2014... I will first give you the match and you can pay me after you have won.... To get the match, join me on whatsapp with :: 08104954238
Re: A Message To All NL, Arguments On "Who Is Better Between Messi And Ronaldo" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
paulhq:
I don't usually comment or make posts on Nairaland though (am just an observer) , but it really bothers me that there's no day I'll visit sports section and don't see an argument on who is better between Ronaldo and Messi .

Let's be honest here , most of you don't prefer Ronaldo because of his character . I've seen people play , Messi is really good , I mean he is the best , according to stats . And I think he deserves his awards.

But if you look at it , in terms of football , and not sentiments or achievements , someone who is more capable , I believe Ronaldo is the man for the job . That's what I believe , I don't know about you .

I believe this because Ronaldo is more hard working than Messi , and he has more experience .
Messi is just a genius , still hardworking though , but Ronaldo is more hard working .

My message is that you guys should stop this arguments of who is better , no matter how much you argue , or how much you try to prove your point , who likes Ronaldo will continue to like Ronaldo , and who likes Messi will continue to like Messi .

I rest my case .
oboy.
At least its better than some irritating nl topics like 'Who wore it better'.
Both parties actually come out to give intelligent and reasonal points.

1 Like

Re: A Message To All NL, Arguments On "Who Is Better Between Messi And Ronaldo" by M4gunners: 7:34am On Oct 26, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

oboy.
At least its better than some irritating nl topics like 'Who wore it better'.
Both parties actually come out to give intelligent and reasonal points.
Supported.

1 Like

Re: A Message To All NL, Arguments On "Who Is Better Between Messi And Ronaldo" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2014
If people stick to the op's ideology, NL will be boring

(1) (Reply)

Formula One(f1) 2014 Finals Starts By 13.00GMT At Abu Dhabi, Dubai. / Yobo Returns To S/africa / Sivasspor Release Chrisantus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.