Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,998 members, 7,952,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Much Do You Know About Nostradamus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Much Do You Know About Nostradamus (768 Views)

8 Nostradamus Prophecies For 2016 #MUST SEE!!!! / The Man Who Saw Tomorrow. Nostradamus History / The Man Who Saw Tomorrow. Nostradamus History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Know About Nostradamus by annyplenty(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2008
I have always heard about Nostradamus and his prophecies. he was known for making prophecies years ahead of his time and were reported to have come to pass. he was even referred to as "the man who knows tomorrow" because of the accuracies of his predictions and prophecies.

how much do you know about this man nostradamus and his predictions/prophecies? were his predictions spiritual or had religious backings. which of his predictions do you know that came to pass. had any of his predictions ever failed? please lets hear your views
Re: How Much Do You Know About Nostradamus by s4d(m): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2008
i know he predicted the sept.11th attack on the united states but he got the actual date wrong because he said "in the year 1999" while it happened 2001(2 years later) wink
Re: How Much Do You Know About Nostradamus by morpheus24: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2008
s4d:

i know he predicted the sept.11th attack on the united states but he got the actual date wrong because he said "in the year 1999" while it happened 2001(2 years later) wink

its obvious if he said in the year 1999 you should be skeptical about his predictions.
Re: How Much Do You Know About Nostradamus by s4d(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2008
cry cry cry cry :' cry
i guess you're right morpheus.
wink
Re: How Much Do You Know About Nostradamus by ow11(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2008
Can we give this 'nostradamus' theory a rest or at best list all his predictions and stop tying significant world happenings to some bland statements written 500 years ago.
Re: How Much Do You Know About Nostradamus by damola1: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2008
d guy should be taken seriously. and i am sure someday dat 2yrs diff. would me a calculative error.

when did he say they will blow nigeria? or d world will come to an end?

(1) (Reply)

Why Darwin Matters / Jesus Christ Devine Rescue / Re:has The Religion Section Changed Your Beliefs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.