Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Mapoly Admission And Registration Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mapoly Admission And Registration Thread (1060 Views)

MAPOLY Admission List 2015/2016 Is Out / Mapoly Admission Thread 2014/2015..... / Mapoly Admission List Is Out!. Check Yours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mapoly Admission And Registration Thread by Seyi090(m): 12:42am On Oct 22, 2014
admission and registration thread for all moshood abiola polytechnic applicants

1 Share

Re: Mapoly Admission And Registration Thread by Seyi090(m): 12:53am On Oct 22, 2014
hello my name is ojewole isaiah oluwaseyi.nicknamed seyi090.i am the moderator of this platform.LET SHUN ALL FORM OF SPAMS AND ABUSES,AND SHARE ALL ADMISSIONS AND REGISTRATION PROBLEM PERTAINING TO YOUR MAPOLY ADMISSION..I AM ALL HERE TO GIVE YOU LEGITIMATE INFORMATIONAL SOLUTIONS TO YOUR BURNING FURNACE.
Re: Mapoly Admission And Registration Thread by Seyi090(m): 12:57am On Oct 22, 2014
Accomodation problem.
2nd batch list infos.
Semester exam infos.etc
Re: Mapoly Admission And Registration Thread by Ayobamms: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bro, pls i wanna know if the HND 2years PT will be able to serve after the programme
Re: Mapoly Admission And Registration Thread by Raptureminded(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ayobamms:
Bro, pls i wanna know if the HND 2years PT will be able to serve after the programme
ND partime does not do siwes while Hnd partime does'nt go for service. Its only the full time HND2 student dat goes 4 service
Re: Mapoly Admission And Registration Thread by Ayobamms: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Raptureminded:
ND partime does not do siwes while Hnd partime does'nt go for service. Its only the full time HND2 student dat goes 4 service

Thanks!
Re: Mapoly Admission And Registration Thread by Raptureminded(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Seyi090:
hello my name is ojewole isaiah oluwaseyi.nicknamed seyi090.i am the moderator of this platform.LET SHUN ALL FORM OF SPAMS AND ABUSES,AND SHARE ALL ADMISSIONS AND REGISTRATION PROBLEM PERTAINING TO YOUR MAPOLY ADMISSION..I AM ALL HERE TO GIVE YOU LEGITIMATE INFORMATIONAL SOLUTIONS TO YOUR BURNING FURNACE.
hello seyi do u still remember me Raptureminded @ paulpayne thread last yr on nairaland. And on 2go lukiest1
Re: Mapoly Admission And Registration Thread by Raptureminded(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ayobamms:

Thanks!
u r welcome

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL Releases 2014/2015 2nd Batch Admission List On Jamb’s Portal. / Google Honors The Oldest Student Ever -KIMANI MARUGE, With A Doodle / Masters Degree In Oou Ago-iwoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.