Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (4754 Views)

Spring Bank Acceptin Cvs (again?) / Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by olaifato: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2006
hi folks ecobank and spring are recruiting kindly send cv to their respective head office
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by jill(f): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2006
how did u get the info? U sure? Who's the contact person?
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by cosmorpel(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2006
Thanx 4 d info,
can u direct us were their HQ is.I mean d address
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by bibibanwo: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2006
well SPRING BANK HAS HER HEAD OFFICE ON AHMADU BELLO WAY V.I OPPOSIT SIVERBIRD GALLERIA
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by Greycells(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2006
Ecobank HQ is also on the same stretch of road. It is close to Bonny Camp.
Truly, they are recruiting. Ecobank has been at it for close to 2 months.
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by SOJ(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2006
@jill and whoever,oh
ya dont need a "contact person" o.jus go there,enter like u wan open bank account and ask the nearest person on a seat where u fit drop CV.u'll be directed to one.dont be put-off by anyone sha,not even d security.
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by joelas(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2006
ok i go try am cry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by Ukpekeson(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2006
i go try their Calabar branch sha, cheers cheesy
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by callyss(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2006
angry sad[b][/b]             I go try Onitsha Branch thanks alot
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by ibnotize: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2006
hello guy,
i was informed about same by a friend of mine. so i think there should be an element of truth in such. so guys just keep trying e go better.
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by georgee(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2006
Me don already post my cvs 2 d 2 banks quick quick.
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by georgee(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2006
Me don already post my cvs 2 d 2 banks quick quick.
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by ayoguiter(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2006
friends, cant we submit online cos i dey for north o. and they have no branch here
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by crito(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2006
pls where exactly is ecobank head office in v/island. smiley
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by demiqueen(f): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2006
pls i need a place to do my IT. Anybody got an idea?
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by kell: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2006
w4Hey guys, Eco Bank's site seems not to be responding
wat's up pls.
smiley
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by pheemyhan(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2006
there office is not so hard to get just get to lagos and ask that you are going to Victoria island on CMS, then aks where you will take bus going to Eko hotel\bar beach and alight from Ecobank or if it is skwe Bank, their headquarter is after the Ecobank own. i which you good luck
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by ashala(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2006
I submitted mine today@ the 2 banks,but it was their security that collected them.They said they r the ones collecting.
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by Bkdson2121: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Can one submit it at any of their branches?

olaifato:
hi folks ecobank and spring are recruiting kindly send cv to their respective head office
Re: Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting by Estorico: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
This thread is August 2006. Please are they still accepting cvs currently?

(1) (Reply)

Very Hot Oil & Gas Vacancy For Lagos Resident (only Apply If You Qualify) / I'm Tired Of Looking For A Job!!! / On My Knees Begging Pls I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.