Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Jose Mourinho: Drogba Could Face Man U As Chelsea Hit By Injury Crisis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho: Drogba Could Face Man U As Chelsea Hit By Injury Crisis (798 Views)

Why Man United Can Face Man City With Confidence / BREAKING NEWS: Messi Could Face Up To Six Years In Prison. / Man U As The Best Club In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho: Drogba Could Face Man U As Chelsea Hit By Injury Crisis by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2014
Source: http://mgixt.com

[b]Loic Remy stood in for the injured Diego Costa but was
himself substituted just minutes after opening the scoring
against Maribor having injured his groin whilst shooting
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has admitted that Didier
Drogba could start Sunday’s clash with Manchester United
after Loic Remy limped out of the 6-0 win versus Maribor.
Mourinho expects Remy to be out for “a couple of weeks”
with the injury, while first-choice forward Diego Costa has
missed the Blues’ last two games with a hamstring
complaint and mystery surrounds his fitness.
Remy started well in the clash with the Slovenian
champions and gave the home side the lead in the 13th
minute with a precise driven effort from the edge of the
penalty area.
Yet he was substituted just two minutes later, having hurt
his groin in the process of shooting. Should both Remy and
Costa miss the trip to Old Trafford on Sunday, club legend
Drogba could be given the nod to lead the line as Chelsea
look to extend their lead at the top of the Premier League
table.
“I was not expecting [Drogba] to play 75 minutes,”
Mourinho said. “He had to come on as the striker. It was
too early for the kids to come on and play 75 minutes.
“He could be there [against Manchester United] . It was
good for him to be on the pitch.”
[/b]

Re: Jose Mourinho: Drogba Could Face Man U As Chelsea Hit By Injury Crisis by Truth24(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2014
Nawa ooo..... Mourihno calling Drogba a kid?.....mmmmm....
Anyways good news for all United fans
Re: Jose Mourinho: Drogba Could Face Man U As Chelsea Hit By Injury Crisis by killercute16(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Truth24:
Nawa ooo..... Mourihno calling Drogba a kid?.....mmmmm....
Anyways good news for all United fans
Dude mourihno is jus doing his mind game,remy and costa is as fit as ever,he's jus resting them,i knw that coach,he has an evil plan for machester united.
Re: Jose Mourinho: Drogba Could Face Man U As Chelsea Hit By Injury Crisis by heatmeup(f): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2014
killercute16:
Dude mourihno is jus doing his mind game,remy and costa is as fit as ever,he's jus resting them,i knw that coach,he has an evil plan for machester united.
na today
Re: Jose Mourinho: Drogba Could Face Man U As Chelsea Hit By Injury Crisis by cocoduck: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
I am a die hard united fan but this match on Sunday against Chelsea and the subsequent will be lost. the. defenders pAnick a lot when they see an attacker running towards them so in both matches I don't see us getting even one point from the possible six

(1) (Reply)

Some Good Teams That Can Make You Richer Thru Ur Betting Business / Who Is/are Your Favourite Footballer(s) / CAF Confederation Cup: MK Etanchéité Vs Warri Wolves Today By 4pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.