Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Bring Him Unto Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bring Him Unto Me (375 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / ''thou Shalt Not Make Unto Thee Any Graven Image'' And The Church / Blood, Darkness Come Unto Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bring Him Unto Me by overcomersfaith(f): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2014
Beloved, there is something “Special” about This Name, “Jesus”. At the mention of His Name, strange things happens, the sick become whole, the blind see; the lame work; the deaf hears just at the mention of that Name “Jesus”. Truly, strange things happens when you call on His Name, depleting situations turns around, enemies are defected, bond are broken, chains fells off the leg and hand of a believer just at the mention of His Name.

Is someone excited? O! give Him praise, give Him honour, Adoration in the highest. For our help is in the Name of the Lord. He will deliver you from that ugly situations, save your children from destructions, heal your land as you call on His Name today. Thank You Jesus! But you must heed His own bidding, bring him unto me (bring those situations to me):

further reading @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Most Awkward/desperate Desire..... / The Writer / What Is Advent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.