Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) (3231 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by klem93(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2014
Van Vicker decides to show us his new self in a new photo-shot he posted, the on and off actor as been involved and working on a new movie that will be out soon titled "Skinned". Guess he is still looking good as before, more pictures after the cut... http://.in/2014/10/van-vicker-in-his-new-photoshot-pics.html

Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by klem93(m): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2014
more

Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2014
Thats a responsible husband in the making... He hardly cheats... He only cheats on movies
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by suregurl(f): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2014
okay.
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by suregurl(f): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Thats a responsible husband in the making... He hardly cheats... He only cheats on movies
How can you be sure he doesnt cheat?
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2014
suregurl:
How can you be sure he doesnt cheat?
that is because he does not have other kids outside his marriage... He is not like 2face (the father of all nations) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

Lmao @ he only cheats on movies
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by suregurl(f): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

that is because he does not have other kids outside his marriage... He is not like 2face (the father of all nations) cheesy
This is not a genuine reason abeg bro.....abi is he gonna tell u when he wanna go and do it ni?
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2014
I just love this dude's style.
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by jossy1luv(f): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
dud got a fake smile
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by Jerrick(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Why is He so short. Are you sure this is Van Vicker
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dwarf. sad

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jerrick:
Why is He so short. Are you sure this is Van Vicker

Is/was he tall before

Dude is 5ft'9inch! undecided
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
dis guy fine sha!!!
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by ninovandross(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
#smurf
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by ninovandross(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
smurf
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by englishmart(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Who is van vicker? Could he be the missing brother to van persie?

He's good looking facially, but short sha..

Just wondering. Is he a celeb? If yes, how come we've never seen, watched or heard about him here in azerbaijan? (the land of fire).

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by englishmart(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Is/was he tall before

Dude is 5ft'9inch! undecided
hey! Stop being cognitive. That dude isn't taller than 5ft7"

Someone who is 5ft9" cannot be referred to as short

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
He doesn't have a good dress sense.
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by LeoSanchez(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please ente this like thanks am very greatful
https://m.facebook.com/OngaUniport/
timeline/story?ut=69&wstart=0&­
wend=1414825199&hash­
=66768922799388623&p­
agefilter=3&ustart=1&_rdr
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
englishmart:
hey! Stop being cognitive. That dude isn't taller than 5ft7"

Someone who is 5ft9" cannot be referred to as short

That's a lie.

Tall guys are 6ft upward, 5ft'9 inch might be average tho'.

Well, I checked google before I came with my conclusion.....and you?
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by englishmart(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Khalessi:
He doesn't have a good dress sense.
I haf see you that haf dressing code. Let that young man be jare. He just cannot please everybody with his dress codes.
To me and to many other people, that young man is good to go...

Maybe you want him to put on chains like 2chains and Lil Wayne,wear over slimmed trousers like kayswitch and Jim iyke before you will like his dress codes.

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by rattlesnake(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
mugu indeed
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by englishmart(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Logicalmindy:

That's a lie.

Tall guys are 6ft upward, 5ft'9 inch might be average tho'.

Well, I checked google before I came with my conclusion.....and you?
same here. The one you saw was just a suggestion. VV is 5ft7" make a better search

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by SpaceGoat: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by hensben(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
fresh boy/man things
Re: Van Vicker In His New Photoshot (pics) by repogirl(f): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
*sighs breathlessly* Van 'smokin hot' Vicker, he can do no wrong in my eyes...

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello : Nigeria Hottest New Sensation / Oh Dear! Watch Maheeda Clean Her House In Panties And Bra [WATCH VIDEO] / FINALLY! Zari’s Baby, Tiffah Face Unveiled And She Looks Like Diamond Platnumz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.