Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Are You Unemployed Or Looking For A Better Job- Fg Job Offer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Unemployed Or Looking For A Better Job- Fg Job Offer (934 Views)

If You Are Currently Unemployed Or U Need A Part Time Earning Job Check This Out / Unemployed Or Thinking Of The Future? I Can Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Unemployed Or Looking For A Better Job- Fg Job Offer by moneyexpert: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM CHINA,US UK AND SINGAPORE without paying custom duties and import tax

You do not even need to travel out of the country to get your goods

Visit the website below to start this business for free

Hurry now
.VISIT http://blazetainment..com/2014/07/how-to-earn-up-t0-100000-naira-monthly.html

Or call
Re: Are You Unemployed Or Looking For A Better Job- Fg Job Offer by urheme: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Nice blog though but we are tired of reading books.
And those bulk supply of the same product is bad business for a retailer.

I just need contact of a procurement expert in different countries who can buy quality stuff for me to retail, two or three pics of diferenT things and in different colour.

As against the bulk purchase which most of these site demand for.

How can you help me with out refering me to books?
Re: Are You Unemployed Or Looking For A Better Job- Fg Job Offer by alakara(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
@urheme try all d mini importation thread u see wat ure looking for.
Re: Are You Unemployed Or Looking For A Better Job- Fg Job Offer by urheme: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
alakara:
@urheme try all d mini importation thread u see wat ure looking for.

Am tired of reading stuff, just need a good contact,
Can you help?
Re: Are You Unemployed Or Looking For A Better Job- Fg Job Offer by alakara(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Do you knw anything called DIY . You have to read and digest everything and ask questions on things you don't knw.Lastly u have to set out, meaning start sth with a little amt and make sure thr is a redily available market around you.

(1) (Reply)

One Time Registration Fee Of $40 Which Is #6,600 Got Me My First Car Ask Me How / Nairaland Barristers In The House Help Me Out! / I Want To Meet An Importer Of Mobile Devices And Laptops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.