Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Is This Company Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Company Real? (859 Views)

Zendex Company Limited Is This Company Real / Pls help ....Is this company real( Pierre Consulting) / Is This Company Real? Divine Trust Resources. 95 Ikorodu Express Road,fadeyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Company Real? by Godiskind: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
I received a call from a man who claimed to be HR personnel of Manufacturers Association of Nigeria. He said he has my CV, that he wanted to be sure the email address and the phone number I put in my CV are still valid. Pls does anybody know the authenticity of this company? If real, what are they into? About their employees? What are the prospects of working there? Pls if there is anything you know about this company or organization that can be helpful to me, enlighten me on that. Thanks
Re: Is This Company Real? by georgee(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
Godiskind:
I received a call from a man who claimed to be HR personnel of Manufacturers Association of Nigeria. He said he has my CV, that he wanted to be sure the email address and the phone number I put in my CV are still valid. Pls does anybody know the authenticity of this company? If real, what are they into? About their employees? What are the prospects of working there? Pls if there is anything you know about this company or organization that can be helpful to me, enlighten me on that. Thanks
Get your answer here: www.google.com

1 Like

Re: Is This Company Real? by makizee(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Manufacturer Association of Nigeria as the name implies is an association of Manufacturers in Nigeria and yes, it is a real organisation and not a "company" per se...an organisation would need staff so don't sweat it bro, chill and wait for what comes next, its not as if you have anything to lose right now, but when story changes to you have to pay for form or some sort of training before you get the job, that is when to just ignore and move on...Hope you'll find my advice useful....Cheers
Re: Is This Company Real? by amordiguys(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
Checking

Re: Is This Company Real? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
amordiguys:
Checking
Some of the numbers are switched off.

(1) (Reply)

If GOD Has Blessed You And Put You In A Good Position, Please Help This Man / The National/nigerian Association Of Unemployed Graduate. / What To Avoid When Writing An Attractive Or A Catchy CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.