Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage (28886 Views)

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) / Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Richiy(f): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
vm26:
is the reasonwhy she is looking like an elien in this pic?

Hahaha!!! Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by gistmelove(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
grin grin

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
I can relate.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by tuffgongjo(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
datguru:
I have nothing to say, I just want to occupy this space. I don't give a fuc*k about what you think

I know there's a nigga out there craving to have this space but I'm sorry, you can't
God go "ill" you.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by veraiyke(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
kissIt is written der shall b no barrenness in the land. U go get incredible plenty. 100 son n 200 daughters. None from ur wife.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by yorke1: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

Well if u close ur legs wen u were a spinster u won't ve problem getting pregnant wen ur married. U can't eat ur cake and ve it....

I actually came here to read comments but i must not leave without saying to you that 'you no get sense'!

22 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by tuffgongjo(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
tumababa:
is she an actress?
Party "Goer"

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by aminaeke: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
MY DEAR U DONT KNOW WHAT UR ARE SAYING AT ALL, WHAT ABOUT THOSE THAT CLOSED THEIR LEGS, GOT MARRIED AND STILL CAN'T TAKE IN I KNOW IT IS SOMETIMES THE WAY YOU USE UR BODY WHILE YOUNG BUT NOT ALWAYS. I KNOW OF MANY THAT LIVED WAYWARD LIFE BUT THEY HAVE MANY CHILDREN NOW AND THOSE THAT REMAINED CHASTE BUT COULD NOT BEAR CHILDREN. NOTE- AM NOT IN ANYWAY SUPPORTING FORNICATION COS IS A SIN AGAINST GOD AND MAN.
ayusco85:

Well if u close ur legs wen u were a spinster u won't ve problem getting pregnant wen ur married. U can't eat ur cake and ve it....

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by cfcchick: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

OMG....Aw can u say such?

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by gaczee99: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

very false. Know of some virgins who are having difficulty getting pregnant. And some wierd girls with even abortion history who go into their husband's homes and get preggy immediately. Only God knows whhy He chooses to let some women wait

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

it will be shocking for u when u see ppl who had 6 abortion getting pregnant on their wedding night while virgins stay for years without ever feeling sick. Life is strange.

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by cfcchick: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
englishmart:
She just needs to get pregnant and shut up.

Is she the only one getting such pressures?

It is written that "when a woman is married for 8 to 9 months, and no sign of pregnancy, then their is a tendency of fruitlessness in the marriage.

No be talk am o..

Are u married?
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ameenahz(f): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

I am not supporting immorality but being a virgin before marriage has very little to do with having kids. God gives who he wills.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
1. She is not obligated to have kids.
2. If she wishes to, it is her right to decide when she wants to do so.

Nigerians are such retards, forcing people into decisions they do not wish to have. Personally, I do not want kids and fukk anybody (Family, Friend or Foe) that decides to meddle in my affairs.

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ify23ng: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
Super story
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by englishmart(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
cfcchick:

Are u married?
ma I'm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
You should get pregnant and stop making family issues a public one, hian. Wife indeed.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by tellwisdom: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
Who be takwa mokinwa?? sad...what does she do for a living??
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
This ugly broad is trying to deflect attention. Get belle and stop be a public nuisance.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by tunesoft(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Well....simple truth....with where are are today, having kids is not compulsory in marriage..though we are yet to get there in this part of the world...buh simply put, wat pressure...?? wat Wass ur own agreement with ur hubby b4 marriage...plus she sef shud say if she wants a child or not..not turn the normal expectant nature of wives..husbands nd families into mockery...or anoda jist of sought..dont blame her though..if she can get pregnant nd if she is..she should Thank God for that....cos she obviously don't know wat somepple who can't are going through.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by lastchild: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

this is just one of the tales told by our parents

To be candid with you, life is moving smoothly for people whom were wayward than good ones, wayward gets married faster,have better husbands,get pregnant faster,deliver successfully

I'm not saying what I think,I'm saying what I know, what happens around me, from my family to my environment,this life is a mystery

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by lawrenceunaa: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
U got married secret but wanna publicize ur pregg issues undecided

U get brain @all tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by meghie1(f): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
mee too
yorke1:
I just came here to read comments
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by passionate88: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

So it's only girls that closed their legs when they are spinsters that will find it easier to get pregnant when they finally get married?... According to your theory, ehat if the husband is infertile due to rampant wanking and sleeping around?..

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Awww love her gown

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by jadelyn007(f): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

come again? Did u even read this before u posted it? U must be 15yrs old I guess

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Aida13: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Marry, problem, no marry, problem. Na wa grin

To be woman no easy at all at all...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ideee03(f): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
What's this one saying? Is this an intelligent reason for delay in conceiving?
ayusco85:

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by rezzy: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

lies
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

my dear, it doesn't work like that. I heard of a virgin that got married and I've not given birth o, it could be that their blood doesn't match.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by rezzy: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
But thats Nigerians for u. In less than 3 months into marriage, if i venture go to my street, street people will ask me ' i think say by now ur body go don dey change' i will just smile. Even in church, if i walk somehow, they will start greeting me, if i miss sunday service, the calling no be here ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by sekzy99(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) / Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood / Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.