Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Malmo Are Dangerous Opponents For Atletico, Says Simeone - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Malmo Are Dangerous Opponents For Atletico, Says Simeone (405 Views)

Download Real Madrid Vs Malmo FF 8 - 0 All Ronaldo,benzema Goals & Highlights / Premier League - Fernando Torres Leaves Chelsea, Set For Atletico Madrid Return / Nigeria's Likely Opponents In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malmo Are Dangerous Opponents For Atletico, Says Simeone by Moh4newsafrica(f): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
The Argentine predicts that the Swedish side’s youth and willingness to work for their coach means that they will prove a difficult side to break down

Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone believes that Malmo will provide dangerous opposition in Wednesday’s Champions League clash.

Both teams have three points in Group A of the European tournament, having won one and lost one, heading into the tie at the Vicente Calderon.

Simeone insists nobody in his ranks is underestimating the Swedish underdogs, especially after being beaten by Olympiakos last month, and the Argentine coach says he has a deep respect for the way Malmo are set up tactically.

“I absolutely do not think that anyone within our squad thinks this will be easy” he told reporters. “It’s normal when people have seen little football and little of Malmo that they think it could be easier, but we have followed them, we have watched them and we have a lot of respect for them.

read more<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/malmo-are-dangerous-opponents-for-atletico-says-simeone/

(1) (Reply)

Keshi: I Am Proud Of My Achievements With Eagles / Keshi To Return As Eagles Coach / Which Premiership Star Has A Large Collection Of Arm Bands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.