Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? (5106 Views)

London2012 Olympic On Fta. / Yahoo Email Address/ Messenger Id For General Discussion On FTA / Frequently Asked Questions On FTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by twinstaiye(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2008
Let us post "channels and programmes we are watching now, channels and programme that is coming up that will interest members" not only on Nilesat, but on all FTA channels on this thread.

Let me kick start it, as at the time of posting this, The Shanghai Tennis Masters is going on LIVE on JSC2. The semi Final between Novak Djokovic and Gilles Simon.
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by olofofo(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2008
what happens to programmes that are coming up?

Arsenal Vs Aston Villa live on 2m on W6 for all those with motorized 1.8m at 4pm.
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by Dclique(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2008
ARE THEY ANY FTA CHANNELS ON HITV?
LOOOL
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2008
@ olofofo,
thats a good ne coming from you, and you are advising me to go for nile when i ahve unlimited option, abi will u sacrifice your 1.8m for me? and stay alone with your coming nilesat.

I think i have lot to post on this topic when am in lagos
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by Gangsta101(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2008
Eutelsat W3A viewers, download the weekly schedules of MBC 1, 2 and 3 here hxxp://www.mbcradio.tv/mbc_schedule.php?LINK_CAT=tv.

they seem to be the only stations worth watching that have their program schedules available online.

Nilesat viewers, download the weekly schedules for Dubai one, here hxxp://www.dmi.ae/dubaione/program/schedule/Weekly_Schedule.pdf

A really good channel, but unfortunately they do not have this available over- the - air, unlike most of the other good stations on Nilesat.

Oga Moderator, i know this isn't exactly what u had in mind, just thought there might be people out there who would want to have access to them.
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by twinstaiye(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2008
@enitan2002
That is a good thing. It is a welcome development. It helps and guide to coming programmes. More of it Please.
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by olofofo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2008
AJAX VS PSV on aljazeera 1 at 12:30pm available on nilesat or arabsat 2b

lyon vs bordeaux on aljazeera 1 at 9pm tonite
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ olofofo,
can you get the arabsat on your 1.8m dish?

Your response is needed to my request on the FTA thread oooooooooo
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by captainus: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ALL

Chelsea Vs Newcastle on 2M National at W6 on 22/11/08 at 15GMT
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ all,
you can also watch the chelsea/newcastle match on RDv which is now on sirius bird
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by Enigma(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2008
FTA (totally free) football today (all times = Naija time):

1. Wolfsburg v Stuttgart Nilesat 7w, Dubai Sports 1 @ 15.30

2. Bayern v E Cottbus Nilesat 7w Dubai Sports 2 @ 15.30

3. Chelsea v Newcastle W6 21.6e 2M National @ 16.00

4. Rangers v Aberdeen Nilesat 7w (also 26e and 30e), Al Jazeera Sport 1 @ 16.00

5. Bordeaux v Rennes NSS 7 22w TV Monde Africa @ 19.00
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2008
@ enigma,
thank you for that

Chelsea and Newcastle on RDV(sirius 4.8E) at 1600
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2008
@ all,
RDV is airing sunderland vs westham, its going on now
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by captainus: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2008
@ ALL

On @W6 21.6E

Arsenal vrs Dynamo Kiev 19.45GMT(2M National)

Bate vrs Real Madrid 19.45GMT (arryadia2)
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by Enigma(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2008
Also today

Villareal v Man U on eTV - Intelsat 7/10 68.5e.
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by captainus: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2008
At W6 21.6E

Portsmouth vrs Milan AC @ 20.05GMT on Arryadia2
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by skylolo112(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ALL
ARSENAL VS LIVERPOOL ON CRTV
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by sayso: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2009
Oga moderator can we have a downloadable link that will be editable like in an excel sheet so that any member(maybe with access control)can edit and post for all to download,this way all FTA members who track on their own can always be updating the forum.
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by Nezan(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2009
*ooops!*
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by ralphoo03: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2009
Please can someone advise the best available free to air cable sat and the cost of acquisition.
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by sayso: 11:21am On Oct 30, 2009
@ralphoo03 in 9JA Nilesat is the bump but $,£ sign is the problem,about 60 to 70K naira may do for the installation
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by babaoo: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2009
Hey,guyz how can i watch FTA stations.I have strong decoder with a dish which hitv gave me.I want to know wat and wat am to get to watch FTA station
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by keba(m): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2009
sayso:

@ralphoo03 in 9JA Nilesat is the bump but $,£ sign is the problem,about 60 to 70K naira may do for the installation

@ sayso
Does this Nilesat work anywhere in 9JA and how can one get it
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by greateliso(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2009
hum
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by alhajiy2k(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2009
Hey guys this thread is highly welcome. Please what about channel e, what actually happen to it, does anybody know its whereabout? I heard that its obtainable on c band. If its true and if somebody out there knows the parameters and other requirements he should please let us know. I cant wait. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by twinskenny(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2010
@ all

is anyone watching this soap opera on joy tv (multitv) from 8 to 9pm everyday?

one of the best series i ever watch, the name is Lee San, , (Its a korean series) I wish i can lay my hand on the DVD

anyone?
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by Hotwire(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ Twinskenny
My family enjoys watching Lee San too. The suspence and intrigues of the palace! No violence, sex or vulgar language. When you get the DVD pls inform me.
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by solo1ng1: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
I love the movies when i was still on astra 2B, hmmmm smiley
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by twinskenny(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2010
the dvd of lee san is a bit scarce, i hope i will get it soon sha
Re: What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? by zenus(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2010
24 going on now on Joy TV
9pm to 10pm
Monday to Friday

(1) (Reply)

I Need Contact Of Installer Based In Lokoja, Kogi State / Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software / TSTV: Where To Buy TSTV Decoder In Ondo And Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.