Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Where To Find Android 5.0 Lollipop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where To Find Android 5.0 Lollipop (462 Views)

Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. / Android 5.0 Lollipop -- Who Has Used It? / Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Find Android 5.0 Lollipop by Larryfrank(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
The Android 5.0 Lollopop was recently unvailed by at its I/O Developer Conference in June, which was as at then referred to as Android L. Since the release of the Ice Cream Sandwich in the late 2011, I would say this operating system is the most dire change to Android. The Android 5.0 Lollipop highlights a redesigned user interface which is referred to as Material Design, and also an improvement in the battery life span is included, as if that is not enought, improvements to the lock screen and notification menu are also included. Continue Reading...

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Android Device Without PC / Pls Is There No Any Free Browings 4 Mtn Smart S720i / How Can I Get A Used Nokia N97 To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.