Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Would You Do If You Picked A Wallet With Attractive Content - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You Picked A Wallet With Attractive Content (354 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? / Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Picked A Wallet With Attractive Content by Phoenixfrank(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
So today I was at a section of the library alone to jack for like an hour before my next lecture and on the empty seat beside me I discovered a fat wallet almost dropping from the seat. I picked and kept it on the desk. Well I was hoping the owner should be back for it soon. An hour later I was still sitting there with the wallet, a course mate came around and he was like guy u are boxed o. I confessed that the wallet was not mine. He immediately asked what I intended to do with it. I look at him and said if the owner doesn't show up and handing it over to a librarian. He said all these librarians wet broke. Well I said I don't intend to give it to a broke looking librarian, am giving it to maybe a married librarian possibly a ladies. He tried to check the content but i insisted that there was no need for that. He simply agreed after assessing my motive with astonishment. We both waited about another twenty minutes after which we dropped the wallet with a librarian and left for our lecture.
Be true to urself!
What would u have done?
Re: What Would You Do If You Picked A Wallet With Attractive Content by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
If the wallet had d owner's identification den i would reach d person and giv it to him... Trust me, integrity is more valuable dan the amt of money insyd....

(1) (Reply)

Five Killed, 12 Injured In Bauchi Twin Blasts / Swearing-in Day / I Pray To Live For Another 10 Years – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.