Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. (30752 Views)

Any Football Trial Agent In The House. / Football Trial For March 2013 / Football Trial In Ukraine And Gerorgia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by Handsome4u: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2008
You too can now join the legue of professional footballers abroad.Our comprehensive never before revealed kit offers you the following-
Denmark based football scouting agency looking for talented footballers.
Football trial in USA and UK, Where to showcase your soccer talent in order to attract foreign scouts.
Where to locate foreign clubs looking for players.

To order, text 08034156305.

2 Likes

Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by Fogman(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2008
smiley
Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by Akolawole(m): 4:40am On Nov 24, 2008
@Poster

I have a 14 year old brother who want to play professional footie in UK.

How can he go about it?
Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by Handsome4u: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2008
@ Akolawole
tell him to text me on 08034156305 or send mail on donlace2003@yahoo.com
then i will tell him the ful details
Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by bujubanton: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2009
hi am robert, i am a young and talented footballer. i play for a premier side here in Ghana called Gamba All blacks. I was selected to be part of the Ghana under 20 side that won the african under 20 tournament which was hosted by Rwanda resently.But i got sick while weare doing preparation in ghana here for the tournament and i was drop from the final 18 squad for rwanda. Now i am back with much fitness. I am looking for a football team in Euorpe , thats my amibition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by ebealways: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2009
furnish me with useful info on how to play football as a professional in abroad, send it to: ebealways@gmail.com
Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by komekn(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2009
Integrity is all and it’s not enough to be honest but you must be seen to honest, I am not saying you lack integrity I am saying you don’t have any.

Are you FIFA licensed and where did you get your registration?

I cannot see a clear delivery outcome matched to strategy, management or process. Forgive my ignorance and please educate me, how are you going to deliver your promises.

If you cannot answer these questions I will say Caveat emptor "Let the buyer beware” in other words every body open eye well Oh!!! Nuff Said.

2 Likes

Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by smile4kenn(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
everyone write or calling this guy should be careful, there are so many scammers/fraudsters around to rip off desperate Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by jecintaeby: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2009
please send info concerning the trials to my mail teeman4cash@yahoo.com
Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by raffite: 10:51am On May 07, 2012

Those of you looking forward to a successful soccer career as a player. Africana Sports International (ASI) is an African-based football players scouting outfit that source for young, talented footballers all over Africa nurture them and then make them professionals in Europe, South and North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia through associates of experienced football scouts, FIFA agents, clubs, coaches and other managers worldwide.

Phone: +234-8035070731

Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by sabigros: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng for a more comprehensive guide.
Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by sabigros: 6:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng for more comprehensive guide.
Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by kowasco(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2018
u guys better be careful scammers who call themself agent are everywhere now be careful
Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by businessguide: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng for a more comprehensive list of football agents in Nigeria.
Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by ki10(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2018
really am in need of need sir
Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by ofam: 1:21am On Aug 16, 2018
Am OFAM , a mandate to an Amateur team here in Lagos Nigeria , we having a open screening for young talented players , most especially a fast scoring striker and a fast winger . If you have any determined young talented player kindly contact me so we can discuss when to come to training for screening and if you past we have a camp for our players here in Lagos island Nigeria . We usually train in National stadium surulere and Campus Mini stadium in Lagos island .

For more Inquiry please call or whatsapp 08115608995

Note: screening is not open for a leaner its only for good to go players.
Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by Pele0814662: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hi if u give me chance , am telling u as a agent u will be successful
Re: Football Trial, Agent And Scouts Contact Abroad. by Pele0814662: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
Just try please pls contact me on my email abdulsalamsuleimanpele @gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

KANU Nwankwo At Inter Milan In 1998 / Yobo, NFF Executives In Uyo For Vincent Enyeama's Mum's Burial (Photos) / Top 20 Richest Football Players In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.