Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Music: Evidence – I Want To Learn(mepee Akwukwo Gi)\ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Evidence – I Want To Learn(mepee Akwukwo Gi)\ (639 Views)

New Music: Evidence - My Shoe Don Shine / Bosalin – Shine + Otokwa Gi(imulia) Ft Slowdog & Sparta E [notjustok] / Tupac Is Alive- Evidence N Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Evidence – I Want To Learn(mepee Akwukwo Gi)\ by Obama9ja(m): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
Popularly know as Mbaise brain because of the way he do rep his native home mbaise in Imo State, Evidence is here agian with another new jam titled Mepee Akwukwo gi (which translate in english “i want to learn”)

Dance Hall hit singer decided to come back after some months off since his Mbaise Brain video was dropped with this nice tune which is coming as advice to many especially students to embrace the habit of reading, the song was produced by the usual suspect Da Lukes.

DOWNLOAD ENJOY BUT DON’T ENJOY ALONE, SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
http://abajamz.com/music-evidence-i-want-to-learnmepee-akwukwo-gi-evidenceobani/

(1) (Reply)

Cost Charge Of Airing Song In Radio / Epiphany The Mixtap By DJ Timo V / Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.