Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Some Things You Never Knew About Online Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Things You Never Knew About Online Importation (638 Views)

Some Things Online Store Do Which We Don’t Know About / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Things You Never Knew About Online Importation by Glory86: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
Online Importation as an aspect of Internet Business has got quite much attention from a lot of people. While some have ventured into it and failed, others are scared to even try it out. They are of the fear that: "Ah! What if they run away with my money, how can I get it"?. "And what if I order for goods, and the goods actually arrive, how Am I going to sell them"?
Meanwhile, there're lots of things they don't really know. There are some factors you have to consider before venturing into Online Importation. The following are some of them:
1.) Market Survey: Before ordering for any goods, you have to carefully study your environment. Ask yourself: "What do people really want in this my area". If for instance you're a student living on campus, or in a hostel, you should think of gadgets like: smart phones, android phones, laptops, etc. Things like these, students like them and will always buy them.

2.) A reliable shipping company: If you're in Nigeria, you have to look for a reliable shipping Company around, especially in Lagos. Meet them, discus with them and ask them if they can help you ship your goods from wherever you are buying them. Although, some shopping websites like aliexpress provide shipping options, and in most cases, free shipping, that's not just enough. You still have to do the extraordinary by sourcing for reliable shipping companies here in Nigeria. And then you can be rest assured of where and how your goods are landing.

3.) Find out the credibility of the seller: Another important thing you have to take note of is the credibility of the seller. Find out the reviews of buyers about that seller. What they're say about that seller, is it positive or negative. For instance, if you want to buy something from ebay, look for sellers that have this ebay top rated seller logo.

To know more about these, visit: http://gloryomo4u.wix.com/gloryomoye1

Wish you all the best..........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AXA Group Acquires Mansard Insurance / Make #50,000 Monthly On Recharge Cards Printing / How To Install Forex Trading Robots EA On Mt4 Build 600 Or Higher Video Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.