Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,224 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

How Does One Gets His/her Biography On Wikipedia ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Does One Gets His/her Biography On Wikipedia ? (703 Views)

Nairaland Not On Wikipedia: Why? / Nigerian Pidgin On Wikipedia / How Does One Judge What is Right and What is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Gets His/her Biography On Wikipedia ? by lesluga: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
i was doing a normal search for biography of a guy and i got his life history on Wikipedia. this made me ask my self. how does one gets his or her biography on Wikipedia?
Re: How Does One Gets His/her Biography On Wikipedia ? by Liamm(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
There's google
Re: How Does One Gets His/her Biography On Wikipedia ? by yorex2011: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Wikipedia is free to everyone.. Anyone can edit or post anything on Wikipedia.. Just have it well written, cite sources and reference properly. Just register on the site
Re: How Does One Gets His/her Biography On Wikipedia ? by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2014
ask cramjones, he typed his own personally.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Sign Multi Partnership Deal With Nigerian Company..chi Limited / Notice Nlrs / Do I Still Have A Nationality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.