Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Bitter Part Of The Almighty Success - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Bitter Part Of The Almighty Success (782 Views)

My Honey Is Bitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Part Of The Almighty Success by Jelailah(f): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
The Bitter Part Of The Almighty Success Sadness, pain, distress, confused, thats all i feel/ Scared of what the future has install for me / Aim for success so I had to read / I struggle so hard gave the best of me / Some say I'm awful some say I'm proud / I became sad and that brought me down / They were all on me looking for my mistakes / I get nailed by one and theyre all on me / Like the f4 red card they put me on the spot / they say theyre training me 4 bigger things to come
Re: The Bitter Part Of The Almighty Success by Jelailah(f): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
I manage to keep going got myself back up again/ got to the place got to the fame / hurray! Success here I come / i was very happy enjoying the fun / not until it hit me like a thief in the night/ it took away my happiness it took away my joy/ broken marriage as if that wasnt enough...
Re: The Bitter Part Of The Almighty Success by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nice one!

Walk on ur tenses and spacing
Re: The Bitter Part Of The Almighty Success by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
oma4u you dint mention me and i was all part of the setup from the beginning
Re: The Bitter Part Of The Almighty Success by OMA4U(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
samflexxy:
oma4u you dint mention me and i was all part of the setup from the beginning

Samflexxy, I'm very sorry. BTW, why did you go AWOL?
Re: The Bitter Part Of The Almighty Success by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
o i didn't bro i have been following the topic and i also replied your mentions any ways hope i can still be involved
OMA4U:

Samflexxy, I'm very sorry. BTW, why did you go AWOL?
Re: The Bitter Part Of The Almighty Success by OMA4U(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
samflexxy:
o i didn't bro i have been following the topic and i also replied your mentions any ways hope i can still be involved

Not you can still be. You are! Join us on whatsapp.
Re: The Bitter Part Of The Almighty Success by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
OMA4U:

Not you can still be. You are! Join us on whatsapp.
ok that will be nice here is my no.08136221282

(1) (Reply)

When Your Sword Pierced My Heart / Mother, our Mothers! / For Doz Wu Have Got Lil Love In Dem: U Jst Can't But See This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.