Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Letter To The Dead() - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letter To The Dead() (617 Views)

AMIDST THE DEAD / "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN" / THE LIVING, THE DEAD, THE MYSTERY (tale of a suicide journey) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Dead() by shiloxman(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
When I remember d likes of my lovely kid sister(abosede), Mrs olowu,wale fayoyin,samson olagundoye,oniyide olalekan,mayor Cruz,Mrs adeyemo,Lola fapojuwo. E.t.c all DEAD now, I still wonder what d Hell is dis world made up of but @ d later end, I discover a much more reason to look up unto God and tell him Thank you lord for sparing my life. Rest in peace to all the dead, we'll somday meet to part no more! Till den, rest in the arms of the savour. Try and show some care if u av pple u really miss.....
Re: Letter To The Dead() by shiloxman(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmmmn
Hmmmmn
Hmmmmn

(1) (Reply)

Some Hilarious Questions You Can't Answer. / [story] Nicholas…part 4 / Why We Are What We Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.