Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

What Would U Had Done If U Picked Wallet With Attractive Content - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would U Had Done If U Picked Wallet With Attractive Content (674 Views)

If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? / Which Button Would U Press If U Had The Chance & Y? *pictures * / A Funny "Joke" I Picked Up. . .The Businessman and His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Had Done If U Picked Wallet With Attractive Content by Phoenixfrank(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
So today I was at a section of the library alone to
jack for like an hour before my next lecture and on
the empty seat beside me I discovered a fat wallet
almost dropping from the seat. I picked and kept it
on the desk. Well I was hoping the owner should
be back for it soon. An hour later I was still sitting
there with the wallet, a course mate came around
and he was like guy u are boxed o. I confessed
that the wallet was not mine. He immediately
asked what I intended to do with it. I look at him
and said if the owner doesn't show up and handing
it over to a librarian. He said all these librarians
wet broke. Well I said I don't intend to give it to a
broke looking librarian, am giving it to maybe a
married librarian possibly a ladies. He tried to
check the content but i insisted that there was no
need for that. He simply agreed after assessing my
motive with astonishment. We both waited about
another twenty minutes after which we dropped the
wallet with a librarian and left for our lecture.
Be true to urself!
What would u have done?
Re: What Would U Had Done If U Picked Wallet With Attractive Content by acenazt: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
I go comot d money. leave d wallet.

1 Like

Re: What Would U Had Done If U Picked Wallet With Attractive Content by Kay512: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: What Would U Had Done If U Picked Wallet With Attractive Content by Phoenixfrank(m): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2014
Mehn that's honest

(1) (Reply)

Death Threat / Ha!ha!ha Civilian Gives An Inspector General Of Police A Dirty Slap During A New / Perfect Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.