Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Photomath: A Smart Camera App That Solves Mathematical Expressions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photomath: A Smart Camera App That Solves Mathematical Expressions (784 Views)

Opeyemi Enoch Solves 150-Year-Old The Riemann Hypothesis - Bbc World Service / Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M / 10 Most Annoying Nigerian Media English Expressions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photomath: A Smart Camera App That Solves Mathematical Expressions by sod50: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pxxSFwE90Pw/VEe120jGH2I/AAAAAAAACac/Ip_inXPPO2E/s1600/photomath.jpg[/img]
PhotoMath is a smart camera app that reads and solves mathematical expressions by using the camera on your smartphone in real time. It not only solves them, but it also shows you the steps involved in solving the problem.

The app supports problems using decimals and fractions, arithmetic expressions, powers and roots and simple linear equations.

PhotoMath is newly unveiled for iOS and Windows Phone, the Android version is said to me available early 2015.Versions of the app are now available for free in the Windows Phone Store, and in the Apple App Store. See PhotoMath in action HERE. Subscribe to Blog HERE
Re: Photomath: A Smart Camera App That Solves Mathematical Expressions by Expressions(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
shocked
sod50:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pxxSFwE90Pw/VEe120jGH2I/AAAAAAAACac/Ip_inXPPO2E/s1600/photomath.jpg[/img]
PhotoMath is a smart camera app that reads and solves mathematical expressions by using the camera on your smartphone in real time. It not only solves them, but it also shows you the steps involved in solving the problem.

The app supports problems using decimals and fractions, arithmetic expressions, powers and roots and simple linear equations.

PhotoMath is newly unveiled for iOS and Windows Phone, the Android version is said to me available early 2015.Versions of the app are now available for free in the Windows Phone Store, and in the Apple App Store. See PhotoMath in action HERE. Subscribe to Blog HERE
Re: Photomath: A Smart Camera App That Solves Mathematical Expressions by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
Wait! i was trying to build an app like this!

angry

(1) (Reply)

The Medical Triangle! (how Medicine Involves Us All) / Full List Ofshortlistedcandidates For2014/2015 Nlngscholarship Exam / Unijos Students Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.