Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

My Sister's Husband Impregnated Me,what Do I Do Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sister's Husband Impregnated Me,what Do I Do Now (1100 Views)

Female Student Caught With Her Sister's Husband / Opeyemi Ayeola: “people Know The Truth On How Baba Suwe Impregnated Me” / My Relationship With The Man Who Impregnated Me ––singer Omawumi Speaks At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Husband Impregnated Me,what Do I Do Now by elizabethg: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
This post was originally copied from www.mgixt.com, No.1 naija social networking site that helps people find friends nearby and find people that matters in career,job and educational opportunities >>> http://mgixt.com/

By [name hidden]
I used to stay with my sister who is married with this terrifying man who has been forcing me to have sex with him.

It started one day when my sister was not around. I was in the bathroom and I never knew this man was peeping. He just let me finish and followed me to my bedroom.I did not want to do this but he forced me to have sex with him

He has been having sex with me frequently even he would sneak out of his room when my sister is asleep to my room to do the usual thing,

Just this last week I wasn't feeling fine and I went to the doctor only to found out I am three weeks pregnant.seriously I don't know what to do maybe I should tell my sister or just tell all the family.

I told him about the pregnancy but he suggested an abortion but I don't want to have an abortion

For God sake what do I do now
Re: My Sister's Husband Impregnated Me,what Do I Do Now by Adeoba10(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Simple thing..... Gwan kill urself or u commit suicide....

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Husband Impregnated Me,what Do I Do Now by krisCh(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
mtscheew..impregnate him too
Re: My Sister's Husband Impregnated Me,what Do I Do Now by obo389(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
undecided
storyland storyland,

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Nollywood Producer Elvis Chuks Acquires 2015 Range Rover / Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife As She Turns A Year Older Today / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Green(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.