Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Can 8mb Vga Support Pc Games Like Pes08 And Foot Ball Manager? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Can 8mb Vga Support Pc Games Like Pes08 And Foot Ball Manager? (3480 Views)

Please Guys where cn I Download Hd Offline Games like gta sa,nova,mc4 e.t.c / Can This Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Play Games Like Pes 14/15 / Pes 2012 On 64mb Vga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 8mb Vga Support Pc Games Like Pes08 And Foot Ball Manager? by mecussey(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2008
Please, who knows; I want to buy a VGA for my PC games. Would 8MB Nvidea support Pro evolution soccer?
Re: Can 8mb Vga Support Pc Games Like Pes08 And Foot Ball Manager? by texazzpete(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2008
mecussey:

Please, who knows; I want to buy a VGA for my PC games. Would 8MB Nvidea support Pro evolution soccer?

I could do the easy answer and tell you NO.
But i need to ask, why be such a cheapskate?!

Negro, buy at least a 128MB card and have done with it. Even then you'll struggle with new games including PES 2009
Re: Can 8mb Vga Support Pc Games Like Pes08 And Foot Ball Manager? by sniperwolf(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2008
One thing that you should know is that all these newly released games on PC consume lots of memory. There is no guarantee that it will work but, there is no harm in trial. Better still if you can get a 16MB. I've used 16 on WE9 and it was slow
Re: Can 8mb Vga Support Pc Games Like Pes08 And Foot Ball Manager? by texazzpete(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2008
sniperwolf:

One thing that you should know is that all these newly released games on PC consume lots of memory. There is no guarantee that it will work but, there is no harm in trial. Better still if you can get a 16MB. I've used 16 on WE9 and it was slow

You've used a 16MB card on a 3 year old game and it was 'slow', yet you see nothing wrong in recommending it to another user?!

Lots of strange people on Nairaland.
Re: Can 8mb Vga Support Pc Games Like Pes08 And Foot Ball Manager? by sniperwolf(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2008
Don't call me strange. You should know that WE9 may or may not consume as much memory as PES. He could be taking about PES6 or an older version
Re: Can 8mb Vga Support Pc Games Like Pes08 And Foot Ball Manager? by texazzpete(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2008
sniperwolf:

Don't call me strange. You should know that WE9 may or may not consume as much memory as PES. He could be taking about PES6 or an older version

Stick to talking about things you know. Minimum requirements for PES 6 is a NVIDIA GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 8500 video card, all of which have at least 64MB VRAM.

I doubt he's trying for a 2004 era PES game. Besides. Konami's PC ports of PES and WE games have always been memory hogs, so an 8MB card will not do.
Re: Can 8mb Vga Support Pc Games Like Pes08 And Foot Ball Manager? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2008
The size is the last priority the first is what type of slot are you using[Pci:Not good,Agp2x,4x,8x or PCI-Express].recommended size to get is 128mb cuz no one might want to spend much on 256/512mb.another advice if it is not Nvidia/ATi dont buy.however they r many fake nvidia.@sniperwolf 16mb is outdated even for watching films at higher resolutions.and if u dnt know about the slots then theres a problem.cuz u cud buy the wrong card.my advice(dont buy Geforce 2,3,4 TI, 4 MX(WORST). Although geforce fx is buggy but it will do.as for ati buy ATI 9800 and higher.take my advice i have been down the upgrading card road and its ulgy if not equipped wit the right info. Send me the info of ur system(Motherboard). Pes2008 might run on 64mb.but at lower quality.and i forgot you need a pixel shader 2.0 card to play pes08.hola at me if confused
Re: Can 8mb Vga Support Pc Games Like Pes08 And Foot Ball Manager? by SUXXI(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2008
If u really want to enjoy your pc games,i will advice you to go and buy Nvidia AGP 128MB ram or ATI 128MB video ram.There is no two way about it.AGP of 64mb is managable but with 128mb,you are covered.If you really really want to enjoy pc games,go for 256mb vga ram.Remember,"Better soup,na money kill am".
U gato spend to enjoy ur pc games.
As for 8mb,it is too too small to use it to even watch movies talkless of games like PE SOCCER.
You should think of games like pinball,if u want to use that kind of vga size.
Re: Can 8mb Vga Support Pc Games Like Pes08 And Foot Ball Manager? by Glidia: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2011
good game sharing ,

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Network Nigeria / Thread To Upload Your Highest Subway Surfer Score With Screenshot / Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.