Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Window 9 Preview(trial Version) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Window 9 Preview(trial Version) (858 Views)

How To Run Trial Version Of Any Software Forever / Get Free Etisalat 250MB With Your Modem + Extend Ur Whatsapp Free Trial Version. / (ams) Advance Mail Sender.download Trial Version: I Have Full Version Multi Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Window 9 Preview(trial Version) by Georgex22: 12:02am On Oct 23, 2014
whats your comment and compare it with window 8 nd 7 and d differences
Re: Window 9 Preview(trial Version) by Fulaman198(m): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2014
It's Windows 10, not Windows 9
Re: Window 9 Preview(trial Version) by Georgex22: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
tanks man u wright fulaman
Re: Window 9 Preview(trial Version) by pawn89(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
windows 10, apparently as anticipated is a correction to the flaws found on the windows 8. for starters, having the old windows icon at the bottom left is a plus. it runs seemingly faster and a lot smoother compared to the windows 8.
Borrowing from Apple's OS X, Microsoft has finally introduced multiple desktops, this is something that PowerPC users have been craving for as it is easier to work on different projects simultaneously

Most importantly for the nerds out there, Microsoft has introduced the copy and paste functionality in windows 10's command prompt.
More also, the size of the command prompt window can now be extended by both the length and the breadth. ( I find it alot more flexible)

And its just wonderful how you can customize the file explorer and whats not.

They are still a few glitches on the windows 10 ( what do you expect, its just a technical preview release) but subsequent updates would take it to the promise land

1 Like

Re: Window 9 Preview(trial Version) by Fulaman198(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
pawn89:
windows 10, apparently as anticipated is a correction to the flaws found on the windows 8. for starters, having the old windows icon at the bottom left is a plus. it runs seemingly faster and a lot smoother compared to the windows 8.
Borrowing from Apple's OS X, Microsoft has finally introduced multiple desktops, this is something that PowerPC users have been craving for as it is easier to work on different projects simultaneously

Most importantly for the nerds out there, Microsoft has introduced the copy and paste functionality in windows 10's command prompt.
More also, the size of the command prompt window can now be extended by both the length and the breadth. ( I find it alot more flexible)

And its just wonderful how you can customize the file explorer and whats not.

They are still a few glitches on the windows 10 ( what do you expect, its just a technical preview release) but subsequent updates would take it to the promise land

I'm looking forward to Windows 10, my next phone may be a Windows 10 phone.

(1) (Reply)

Current Prices On Ccna And Ceh In Either Niit Or Aptech / Urgent: Need A Computer Motherboard, Fast / Thinkpad X240 Intel Core I5 4gb Ram 128gb Ssd Keyboard Light, Fingerprint 4 ~55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.