Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

What To Do With A Hacked Facebook Account? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What To Do With A Hacked Facebook Account? (481 Views)

Iyanya And Manager, Ubi Franklin Lose Their Twitter And Facebook Account To Hack / Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Open An Facebook Account. / My Facebook Account Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do With A Hacked Facebook Account? by chukwumanj(m): 12:57am On Oct 23, 2014
Ok, this might be an awkward thing to post.
Well, to me it's not all that too awkward.
I recently hacked someone’s Facebook login information, and I really don't know why I did it because I don't even know what hackers do with people's log in details that could be converted into cash. I think the owner must have even changed his password by now sef. It’s one guy from Scotland like that.
Anyway sha I want to ask just for better understanding of the risks involved and all that. What are the list of things a hacker can do with your Facebook login information that is actually profitable and can be converted into cash, other than sending spam messages and all these “I am stranded in a foreign land” messages?
I need answers oooh...not bad mouthed people abeg!

(1) (Reply)

'Chibok Girls Would Be Surely Released On Monday'- Boko Haram / You Never Know What A ‘little’ Act Of Kindness Can Bring To You. Read These / Angel Tested The Trumpet That Was Hold For 1000 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.