Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Soldiers Sent To Sambisa Forest With Guns But No Bullet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soldiers Sent To Sambisa Forest With Guns But No Bullet (460 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Read The Message A Man Claim From Uk Sent To Me / 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Sent To Sambisa Forest With Guns But No Bullet by Lifeafterlove: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2014
Soldiers Sent To Sambisa Forest With Guns But No Bullet
--------------- ------------
My uncle's friend who was a soldier was among the soldiers sent to sambisa forest by the government to rescue the chibok girls. As their helicopter hovered around the forest they wanted to jump down from the helicopter with the help of a parachute so that Boko Haram will not notice their presence.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/soldiers-sent-to-sambisa-forest-with.html?m=1
Re: Soldiers Sent To Sambisa Forest With Guns But No Bullet by alabiyemmy(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2014
ALL these una lies never tire una? How is that possible?
Re: Soldiers Sent To Sambisa Forest With Guns But No Bullet by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2014
[size=50pt]THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE YOU IS DOING PRESS UP[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Google Lost The Guy Who Started Android, But It Sounds Like The Perfect Move For / 10 Best True Life Story Movies / Come In And Make New Friends Through Your Hubby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.