Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Studio Equipment For Sale: Mixer, Speakers And Mic Stand - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Studio Equipment For Sale: Mixer, Speakers And Mic Stand (1841 Views)

Recording Studio Equipment For Sale / Equipment For Sale / Studio Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studio Equipment For Sale: Mixer, Speakers And Mic Stand by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2014
40k for everything

Re: Studio Equipment For Sale: Mixer, Speakers And Mic Stand by fynestbee: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2014
Are you sure of the prize because I'm interested and I hope its a legit biz
Re: Studio Equipment For Sale: Mixer, Speakers And Mic Stand by mrnate: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
also interested nathanxchris@gmail.com
Re: Studio Equipment For Sale: Mixer, Speakers And Mic Stand by mosemonline: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Very interested ... Pls Call: 08167981978. BBM: 32FBD512.
Re: Studio Equipment For Sale: Mixer, Speakers And Mic Stand by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2014
Sorry guys, a friend begged me to keep it for him till end of the month, if he doesn't take it then whoever still wants it can come pick it up.
Re: Studio Equipment For Sale: Mixer, Speakers And Mic Stand by blowjanet: 12:39pm On May 09, 2015
oga drop ur phone number nah, are you still selling or not and whats the make of the speak call me on 09090575246
Re: Studio Equipment For Sale: Mixer, Speakers And Mic Stand by Oluwapresley(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2015
Ive been looking for a place to ask this question; I hope I can get some help here. I need some kinda help on how to use the equalizer. How to set the equalizer to gimme the kinda sound I want, whether classic, jazz, whatever.
Re: Studio Equipment For Sale: Mixer, Speakers And Mic Stand by JumiaConsult: 11:34pm On May 11, 2015
@ OP, I know someone who really needs these to start up his small studio... having spent so much in erecting the building for the studio, he's left with just a little to get instrument thus if u will sell these equipments to him, ud be helping someone realize his dream... pls kindly drop a comment on his thread if u will be kind enuf to let him have those equipments... thanks
www.nairaland.com/2244788/pictorial-step-by-step-process-construct-music

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West And Dbanj (leaked Photo) / Sweet Mother (different Versions) / Nollywood Chinedu Ikedieze Aka Aki In The Film Aki And Pawpaw Wed On November 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.