Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

The World We Are Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World We Are Today (586 Views)

God Will Use You Right Where You Are Today! / Are Today's Disciples More Spiritual Than Tertius Paul And Old Apostles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World We Are Today by favourmic(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2014
The world we are today, there is something on my mind and i wish to write it down may be i'm wrong i don't know, my questions is why we all deceive one another? when it's come to religion? Pastor wills deceive, choir we also do the same, Islamic the same, it happen mostly in Nigeria 70%, there is so many churches along the street, but i think they use them for business, don't get me wrong I'm also a Christian but i'm tired of all this lies, we you ask mr A he/she will told you my church is the best, if you ask mr b, the same, the muslim's they believe when they keep shouting in the morning they serve the lord, but what I'm consign most is there is not love among one another, the world we are today No love, between pastors, between choir, between couples between brother and sisters, please if i'm thinking is wrong do we think God really love it in this way? Pastors go for ritual, look for money the same the so called Alfa or Inman, and they claim it's God doing, they preach about fornication and adultery but they are into it, why? why? why we keep fooling our self? Not God, the choir we keep saying sex before marriage is sin but they have multiple sex partners who are you deceiving? some can even have sex inside the water? they might be singing heaven might open, they might be preaching heaven might open but it's noting before God. please i don't know if i'm wrong but i always think of this because i'm tired of this
Re: The World We Are Today by Alexk2(m): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2014
hmmm...when you look at situation like this by finding fault with others, you'll be making a big mistake.
The problem is you and me. when you are ready to be the light in your world and salt to the world, the world around you will see who Christ is for real. We are in this world to be an ambassador of God, are you truely representing Him in your own way?..your life can affect those pple you are pointing to!
Be the change you want to see in others, in our churches and in the world...thanks
Re: The World We Are Today by favourmic(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Remember the Yoruba proverb that says (esin iwaju ni eyi wo) I'm not finding fault with others mistake, just that the church rate is just too much and the high the church rate the high corruption, the same goes to Muslims as well, my brother those who worship idols are far better than some, for example I was in Malaysia during my study I visit the idol worshippers just once but I notice there is love among them I wish you understand me more better.

Alexk2:
hmmm...when you look at situation like this by finding fault with others, you'll be making a big mistake.
The problem is you and me. when you are ready to be the light in your world and salt to the world, the world around you will see who Christ is for real. We are in this world to be an ambassador of God, are you truely representing Him in your own way?..your life can affect those pple you are pointing to!
Be the change you want to see in others, in our churches and in the world...thanks
Re: The World We Are Today by Alexk2(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
You will never find a fake #2000 note anywhere because there is no original yet. the presence of fake christians or mere church goers parading disgracing d name of God is an evidence that some many more people are out there making there marks for God.
Yes, churches, pastors, deacons and elders have failed us but some are still keeping the light burning and i'm asking you today to join the few still representing God than mere castigating.
How can i understand you when you visit an idol worshippers and cant stand for God in a foriengn land.
Bro., be the light you want to see...leave others alone...God will judge us individually....stop allow distrations of others failure into your race to eternity.
most importantly, Know who you believe.
favourmic;
Remember the Yoruba proverb that says (esin iwaju ni eyi
wo) I'm not finding fault with others mistake, just that the church rate
is just too much and the high the church rate the high corruption, the
same goes to Muslims as well, my brother those who worship idols are far
better than some, for example I was in Malaysia during my study I visit
the idol worshippers just once but I notice there is love among them I
wish you understand me more better.

(1) (Reply)

Grace Before Meal / Xtains...y Was Paul D Most Different / Keep Your Tongue So You Can Keep Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.