Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. (3116 Views)

Precious Eke: I Cant Go With Pant And Bra On Set / Jennifer Hudson Loses 80 Pounds In Weight And Becomes New Face Of Soho Jeans! / Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by obabyoku: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2014
Jennifer Hudson left little to the imagination in a slinky eno ensemble she wore to the W Hotels Turn It Up For Change Ball in New York City, on Tuesday, Oct 21. The “ I Can’t Describe, ” singer, 33, supported the event benefitting LGBT equality in a black satin wrap dress that resembled a robe with a scandalously high slit. She left the front plunged open to expose most of her black bra on the red carpet.
Courtesy:http://houseofoge..com

Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by emmansy(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2014
She for no wear anything na

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by mathmatica: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2014
it seems that in these countries, the popular you get,the more you loose your sense of sanity and morality.
Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by Lilimax(f): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2014
mathmatica:
it seems that in these countries, the popular you get,the more you loose your sense of sanity and morality.
And most Nigerians celebs are fast catching up with them...
Copying the bad sides... embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by EdDave(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2014
She wants her b0.0b5 in the SPOTLIGHT.
Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by mekzyjoe(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2014
Op I no talk oo

Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by mydex93(f): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2014
This is still better na..compared to what our very own Tiwa wears
Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by IfyAwazie(f): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
She is trying to show dat she used to wear bra because d other ladies don't. So which is better
Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by folu4real(f): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
I know Niger. Female celebrity will copy this her stupid style very soon.
Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by WillyWest: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Pretty lady, I can't say which is finer; when she was fat or now that she's not.
Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by ifyndy(f): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
She is even wearin three in one suit compared to wat others do wear...

Celebrity n their wahala
Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
I preferred her when she was plumpy. embarassed
Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by SeunEatsGARRI: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:

Really?
R u plumber? undecided
Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by Richiy(f): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
folu4real:
I know Niger. Female celebrity will copy this her stupid style very soon.

And very soon, their who wore it better page would hit front page.
Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:
me too.
Re: Jennifer Hudson Basically Wears A Bra On The Red Carpet. by rattlesnake(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
What's the purpose of a bra in this case....cos I see nothing that needed a bra undecided

(1) (Reply)

SE’X! See What Happened To This Man After He Did Pe.nis Enlargement (photos) / Munachi Abii Is Engaged! / 15 Wedding Dresses That Would Scare You (you Go Fear)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.