Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Graduate Trainee Assistant At Atacoff Financial Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Assistant At Atacoff Financial Services (3128 Views)

Several Job Vacancies At Atacoff Services LLP / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Entry-level And Experienced Job Recruitment At Atacoff Services LLP (7 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee Assistant At Atacoff Financial Services by Hairbean: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dear ********,

Thank you for your interest in our firm.
Congratulations for meeting our criteria for the next phase.
This is to notify you that you have been selected for Aptitude Test with the following details:
Date:                      1st November, 2014
Time:                      09.00am
Venue:                   Ist floor, New Akwa Ibom State Liaison Office
Plot 540, Constitution Avenue, Off ICPC Office
Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
Come along with your writing materials.
Punctuality is key.
Thank you.

ATACOFF SERVICES LLP
Plot 540 Constitution Avenue
Off ICPC,Central Business District
Abuja, Nigeria
Mobile No.:+234 (0) 802 8645 998
Telephone:+234 (0) 9 7803 533
Re: Graduate Trainee Assistant At Atacoff Financial Services by Hairbean: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Just got that this morning.
Re: Graduate Trainee Assistant At Atacoff Financial Services by Rahman80: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Got it too.Any idea on wat 2 expect?
Re: Graduate Trainee Assistant At Atacoff Financial Services by nurempy: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Got same invite also. Anybody wit idea abt d coy shld pls help us out
Re: Graduate Trainee Assistant At Atacoff Financial Services by jigabanty(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Haaa, I also applied o. Haven't heard anything from them yet o. Let me be expectant. Practice GMAT.
Re: Graduate Trainee Assistant At Atacoff Financial Services by Hairbean: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
I wonder why d test holds only in abuja. they shld have also arranged a center in lagos for d test.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Assistant At Atacoff Financial Services by chadbaby: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2014
Hairbean:

Dear ********,

Thank you for your interest in our firm.
Congratulations for meeting our criteria for the next phase.
This is to notify you that you have been selected for Aptitude Test with the following details:
Date:                      1st November, 2014
Time:                      09.00am
Venue:                   Ist floor, New Akwa Ibom State Liaison Office
Plot 540, Constitution Avenue, Off ICPC Office
Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria.
Come along with your writing materials.
Punctuality is key.
Thank you.

ATACOFF SERVICES LLP
Plot 540 Constitution Avenue
Off ICPC,Central Business District
Abuja, Nigeria
Mobile No.:+234 (0) 802 8645 998
Telephone:+234 (0) 9 7803 533

i got an invite too for their interview dated 8th Nov
. pls, help a sister! wat kind of questions should i xpct?
Re: Graduate Trainee Assistant At Atacoff Financial Services by Hairbean: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2014
I couldnt even make it for the test.
Re: Graduate Trainee Assistant At Atacoff Financial Services by scarr: 5:50am On Nov 09, 2014
after writing the test on d 1st, got this message on d 3rd
"Follow up to ATACOFF aptitude test of Sat. 01.Nov. 2014, we are pleased to inform you that you are successful in the test and will communicate to you soon on the next phase of the exercise. Congrats and thank you "

anyone else?
Re: Graduate Trainee Assistant At Atacoff Financial Services by olam28: 12:58am On Jul 24, 2015
scarr:
after writing the test on d 1st, got this message on d 3rd
"Follow up to ATACOFF aptitude test of Sat. 01.Nov. 2014, we are pleased to inform you that you are successful in the test and will communicate to you soon on the next phase of the exercise. Congrats and thank you "

anyone else?

Pls what are the likely question,you were asked because am having aptitude test with them by nxtweek thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Assistant At Atacoff Financial Services by Olawale1988: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
olam28:

Pls what are the likely question,you were asked because am having aptitude test with them by nxtweek thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Assistant At Atacoff Financial Services by Olawale1988: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job / A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers / Vacancy: Cashier Needed At A MFB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.