Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

A Cheap Domain And Website For Sale!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Cheap Domain And Website For Sale!!! (639 Views)

Mifihost - Premium Free Domain And Free Web Hosting Services / What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website / I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cheap Domain And Website For Sale!!! by horrpeyemi: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hello my fellow nairalanders

If you are interested in buying and owning a website then www.geeknaija.com is available its a tech and entertainment blog and i owned it but due to exams and lesson issues am unable to manage it more often so am thinking of selling either the domain name or the websiteyou can even search it on google ...so if you are interested contact me

facebook: afolabi sherifdeen or you call this number
whatsapp: 2348067347428
www.geeknaija.com
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters, Kindly RATE My Blog / The Only Social Network That Pays Its User / I Can Drive 15k + Page Views (visitors) To Your Blog Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.