Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) (5777 Views)

Jennifer Lam Celebrates Birthday In Bikini In Dubai (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bikini Body In Dubai (photos) / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
floragregs:
common shatap!!!! Have u earned before? Do u even know how to?

earn moiney or earn respect?

My name is airforce1 and everyone knows me here in united states
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by tellwisdom: 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
She's snapping for who to see??..Me ?? ..#Spits undecided
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by floragregs(f): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Airforce1:

earn moiney or earn respect?

My name is airforce1 and everyone knows me here in united states
here on NL u meant. NL celebrity without pay. Chika is a real celeb u dey here dey beef her.
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
floragregs:
here on NL u meant. NL celebrity without pay. Chika is a real celeb u dey here dey beef her.

I no beef her at all

I just no support her idea of divorcing her husband for a man old enough to be her father all because of money

Money is not everything u know
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by floragregs(f): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Airforce1:

I no beef her at all

I just no support her idea of divorcing her husband for a man old enough to be her father all because of money

Money is not everything u know
and this is based on heresay! U knw wetin the husband do? Do u knw whether he wanted to use her for rituals? U knw d saying abt he who wears d shoes so pls free her biko
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
floragregs:
and this is based on heresay! U knw wetin the husband do? Do u knw whether he wanted to use her for rituals? U knw d saying abt he who wears d shoes so pls free her biko

well she's a loose girl

And I pray she no enter into the wrong hands of this desperate politicians wey no get regard for human life.
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by omanifrank(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
its ok
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 24, 2014
floragregs:
Which hearsay?
you must be new in town.

Chika ike is David Mark's mistress. I dont understand this advocate you are playing.

She comes across as loose to me. Soneone who claims she's too young to have kids doesnt strike me as one id take home for anything.

1 Like

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by floragregs(f): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2014
StarBoard:

Which hearsay?
you must be new in town.

Chika ike is David Mark's mistress. I dont understand this advocate you are playing.

She comes across as loose to me. Soneone who claims she's too young to have kids doesnt strike me as one id take home for anything.
and who are u for ur opinion to count?
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Jeezbaby(f): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2014
@ Airforce1: I pity u o, I look @ ur body and I see that is not good for beating, with all dis u're saying, seriously ur arrest will be very easy and u know what? no grant of bail unless Oga @ d top say so. Mind urself o abi na u and her he dey beat on bed? Me self dey look for one o in case......... grin
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Nempi(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2014
MARK my words...Diaris God ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2014
Jeezbaby:
@ Airforce1: I pity u o, I look @ ur body and I see that is not good for beating, with all dis u're saying, seriously ur arrest will be very easy and u know what? no grant of bail unless Oga @ d top say so. Mind urself o abi na u and her he dey beat on bed? Me self dey look for one o in case......... grin

You like better thing no be small grin
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Caveatemptor(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2014
This lady is laying down a MARKer to all her rivals.

1 Like

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by kajoula(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2014
amakufrancis:
Dnt get you guy, why thanking the Senate president. Is chika Ike a senate member?

[size=18pt]Don't worry
You can't understand[/size].

1 Like

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by amakufrancis(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2014
kajoula:

[size=18pt]Don't worry
You can't understand[/size].
make me understand then.
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2014
floragregs:
and who are u for ur opinion to count?
Better than the gullible old hag im quoting venting her frustration in cyberspace.
Of course it's not hard to know them. Always rushing to defend the indefensible.
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Lordlexyy: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2014
In her display, i can MARK the hand of a wealthy politician. What a MARK of excitement!

3 Likes

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Dreyl(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Her puzzy would have gotten a mark now.

1 Like

Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by egopersonified(f): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Na wa for una, imagine someone finding out her husband is having an affair with a celeb on nl, how una take get this info?
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by floragregs(f): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
StarBoard:

Better than the gullible old hag im quoting venting her frustration in cyberspace.
Of course it's not hard to know them. Always rushing to defend the indefensible.

u dull sha. Tufiakwa
Re: Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) by Jeezbaby(f): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
Airforce1:

You like better thing no be small grin
Abeg u hate good thin? No better person like me wey no go like better tin na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yeye Mesho Of Manchester, Olubukola Jesse / Picture Of Chika Ike Bald!! / Video : FAKE Gospel Singer, Maheeda Dances To Rihanna’s Rude Boy Fully Neckhead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.