Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do! (799 Views)

Sexy Photos: Omotola Replies Fan (see Details) / Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do! by naija366(f): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tiwa Savage is starting Christmas early this year as she is giving out a brand new iPhone 6 to a lucky fan. Check out what you need to do below:.....

http:///33521/tiwa-savage-give-iphone-6-lucky-fan-see-need/

Re: Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do! by Airforce1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
I don't need her Iphone6

Tell her to sell it off and give the money to charity

(1) (Reply)

My bosoms Brought Me To Limelight - Ronke Oshodi Oke / Ara,the Female Talking Drummer Calls Her Marriage Hopeless / South African Goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead At Girlfriends Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.