Stats: 3,195,082 members, 7,957,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl (1119 Views)

AWARD: Please Vote For Your Whackest Song Of The Year / Whackest Rappers In Nigeria / Crayola Vs. Gbade. x (2) (3) (4)

Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by BigShishi(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2006
This nigga da whackest so I gotta break him off sumthn proper once and for all, show him what freestyle battling really means, pay attention y'all and stay focused, the rules, staright battling, no talking,

@hoodboi
Like barbers and djs, my styles cut, a whack emcee, im not, styles bigger than baboon’s nuts
Flows make ya hurt because u suck like slut,.poke ya on da spot like a dot
Ya lil chihuhua but I’m a rott, make ya hurt, then stick da wound wit some salt
I spit flames, u can't douse, gat styles u can't house, ma rhymes tighta than obese woman in undersize blouse
What da sh*tyou on?, I’ll spread ya bitch ass on a field like a roll on
Punch ya so hard, leave ya bloodied like a tampon
Ya styles aint real, sh*t is plastic like a strap on
I’m dangerous, fuckin wit me is like doing ya LovePeddler wit no strap on
Beat ya so bad, gat bitches screaming , ”boi u whack, u need ta get yo role on”
U talkn bout defeat, nigga im still strong on my feet, creep like a thief, I flow till I sleep
Ya want to play jungle, guess I’m a wolf but ya da sheep, plus ma whirl wind don sunkd ya ship
I murder ya so bad, I’ll get a first degree punk
boi don’t front like ya pac, da only thang you pack is da rubbers for niggaz that lay ya on yo bac
I flow hotta than molten larva, lay niggaz wit heat like a sauna, crack ya skull wit ma hammer
Like Mary j, u don’t want no drama, ma flows going to make u stammer, how u hard when u softa than ya mama?
So nigga, unless ya want that trauma, I suggest u do a runner
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by BigShishi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2006
common nigga walk da park wit a legend,
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by chosenbabe(f): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2006
this boy is here again
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by janetgurl: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2006
again',raps?
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by 2fine4u(f): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2006
shishi do u hav to always make post using ppl's name? dont u ever get tired of this childish game? so wat if u think hoodboi is whack? the rest of us dont so pls hush cuzz all this numerous threads abt rap nd freestyle is gettin out of hand.
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by 2fine4u(f): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2006
seun really need to start deleting some of your thread undecided
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by 2fine4u(f): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2006
shishi my baby boo kiss am cool wit u oh so dont get me wrong tongue
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by dondele(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2006
weirdo
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by hoodboi(m): 12:48am On Aug 04, 2006
yo shishi 2fine is right, i dunno why u takin it all personal nd stuff? is it cus my lines hit u too bad aww,right now i gat to focus on ma new song with ma clique, includin double bizz nd my other g, so i don't got to fool around with small bois like u.

@ 2fine
sup gurl thanx fer your backup, u iz a ril friend. wat u think i shud do to dis niggaz reap em or jst cool off nd save my rhymes for better use cus i wud be wastin ma lines,
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by 2fine4u(f): 12:53am On Aug 04, 2006
@ hoodboi
anytime boo, who messes wit u messes wit tha rest of tha crew grin dont battle them, save your lines for the next battle.
i still love u shishi babyboi kiss u kno u r the only roach in my closet tongue
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by hoodboi(m): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2006
ok 2fine tanx, but i'm thinkin of jst speakin my mind @ em, wat's wit u nd shishi?
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by 2fine4u(f): 1:00am On Aug 04, 2006
me and shishi go way back and we gat mad love for each other tongue abi shishi i lie? talk ya own cheesy

neways hoodboi, do ya thang
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by hoodboi(m): 1:07am On Aug 04, 2006
ok, tanx gurl do ya thang too don't let nobody distract u.

@ dondele
sup mein whatchu mean?
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by 2fine4u(f): 1:13am On Aug 04, 2006
thanx hoodboi kiss am gon sure do ma thang like no other cuzz i've leant to ignore the hatas, i consider them as my motivation cheesy
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by dondele(m): 1:17am On Aug 04, 2006
when ppl open mouth to say haters, i wonder. what are they hating on? u aint rich and famous and u still open mouth to yanr dust. ignore? lmaoooooooo
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by 2fine4u(f): 1:22am On Aug 04, 2006
hoodboi, as i was sayin so when u gon spit next? shishi is really good and i hope the judges do u two right
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by dondele(m): 1:23am On Aug 04, 2006
stop trying hard to be what u aint cuzz u r seriously cracking me up here. lmaooooo
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by hoodboi(m): 1:28am On Aug 04, 2006
oh i getchu gurl, i think i'll do that tomorow or rite now, u on yahoo im?
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by 2fine4u(f): 1:29am On Aug 04, 2006
yea wats ya id?
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by 2fine4u(f): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2006
sry i've seen it on ya profile
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by 2fine4u(f): 1:31am On Aug 04, 2006
i've just added u so u need to accept tongue
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by hoodboi(m): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2006
ok mami
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by iice(f): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2006
hmmmmmm
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by BigShishi(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2006
hoodboi, im waiting on ya reply bitch!!
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by hoodboi(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2006
lol shishi is back nd he's mad again, grin is it cus i screwed yo ass badly, i ain't going to reply as they say silence is the best answer for u know what, ugly ass mudafucker
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by BigShishi(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2006
im ugly but i gat mo whores, cars and been ta mo places than ya bitch ass, fake wannabe hood ass been to, so i guess u da handsome nigga rite?, nigga dont play yaself, gat nerves creating anotha id (doublebizz) so u can talk mo trash, bitch ass
Re: Sleek Mc & Crayola (a.k.a Da Flomirakulaz) Rippn Hood Boi D A whackest On Nl by SleekMc: 1:25am On Aug 13, 2006
homo boi so u is double bizz shocked
then menike may be jackal who knows
bunch of crooks and fraudsters grin grin

How Much Do Nigerian Musicians Get For Their Shows? / Goldie Ft Zeal Spin Me / First Time In History Krayola Drops CLASSIC Nairaland SONG On Sauron (Download)