Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

A Song Titled "Ifunanya" By Nicotine.. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Song Titled "Ifunanya" By Nicotine.. (706 Views)

Pls I Need Oritse Femi's Old Song Titled I Don Shayo Ft Rocksteady / Can Anyone Translate The Parts Of Ifunanya Which Are Not In English? / What Do You Think Of Ifunanya Video? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Song Titled "Ifunanya" By Nicotine.. by LordNicvuitton(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
I was a pioneer of Nairaland in it's infant years and I still am but I'm yet to benefit from Nairaland.. I am a music artiste with the stage name: Nicotine and I did a track named: Ifunanya, which has a mixture of both English, Yoruba and Igbo lyrics and I'ould like this topic to get to Nairaland home page so that more people can see and download my song and also constructively criticize me so I can do better tracks. This is all I ask from Oga Seun, the Super mods/mods and all lovers of music please.. The link to the song is http://www.reverbnation.com/nicotine2/song/22089747-ifunanya. It's painful that Nairaland can't help one of its' own, I have recieved no single encouragement. choi! I wan begin dey cry.. Even d Super Mods/mods can't seem to help. cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Skiibii – Stay With Me Ft. Kcee + On Her Mind / FRESH!!! Music: DJ Neptune – So Nice Ft. Davido X Del’b (DOWNLOAD) / Davido's ‘‘FANS MI" Video Breaks Video Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.