Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Webmasters Help Ooooooooooo!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Help Ooooooooooo!!!! (953 Views)

Webmasters,help Me Rate My Website. / Pls, Dear Nairaland Webmasters, Help Me Review My Website. / :-[webmasters Help Need Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Help Ooooooooooo!!!! by njuwo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
I just registered on Ad dynamo ad network. While generating the source code for my blog I mistakenly clicked on text only instead of text and image. How do I change it, abeg make una help me o I wan die of mind judging arrest cause my mind dey judge me now.

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Help Ooooooooooo!!!! by njuwo(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Have tried to create another Ad unit but I'm not seeing where to. Meanwhile, the source code for the text only i have put on my blog but ads are not showing
Re: Webmasters Help Ooooooooooo!!!! by njuwo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Make una help me na, una go just dey view like spy dey go back
Re: Webmasters Help Ooooooooooo!!!! by Lovetinz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is where to create a new add unit.
its the green button.

http://www.addynamo.com/en/index.cfm?event=displayChannels
Re: Webmasters Help Ooooooooooo!!!! by njuwo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lovetinz:
This is where to create a new add unit.
its the green button.

http://www.addynamo.com/en/index.cfm?event=displayChannels
Thanks bro how do I verify my website, I've tried all alternatives they provided
Re: Webmasters Help Ooooooooooo!!!! by dwebdesign(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
download the html verification file. upload it to the root directory of your website. if your website is in a directory, upload to the specific directory.
then once they can confirm the upload of the html verification file on your domain, the site is thus verified. if you don't understand or you want further help and clarification,
whatsapp: 08133884165
mobile: 08133884165
BBM: 2BB63350

will be willing to help you.
Re: Webmasters Help Ooooooooooo!!!! by njuwo(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
dwebdesign:
download the html verification file. upload it to the root directory of your website. if your website is in a directory, upload to the specific directory.
then once they can confirm the upload of the html verification file on your domain, the site is thus verified. if you don't understand or you want further help and clarification,

Thanks bro! Verified. How can I apply as a publisher on chitika. The apply link is showing search one thing one thing
Re: Webmasters Help Ooooooooooo!!!! by njuwo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
dwebdesign:

and what description should I put on my addynamo ad unit description
Re: Webmasters Help Ooooooooooo!!!! by bedfordng(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2014
njuwo:
and what description should I put on my addynamo ad unit description
depends on what you are promoting.just choose any description that fit what you do
Re: Webmasters Help Ooooooooooo!!!! by njuwo(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2014
bedfordng:
depends on what you are promoting.just choose any description that fit what you do
Okay. Do you have an idea why addynamo are displaying their own ad that doesn't pay since yesterday that I added them
Re: Webmasters Help Ooooooooooo!!!! by bedfordng(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
njuwo:
Okay. Do you have an idea why addynamo are displaying their own ad that doesn't pay since yesterday that I added them
that is because you have just added it so they need some time to get use to your site content to show related ads.its normal for every one.it takes some time to show other ads
Re: Webmasters Help Ooooooooooo!!!! by njuwo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
bedfordng:
that is because you have just added it so they need some time to get use to your site content to show related ads.its normal for every one.it takes some time to show other ads
But I contacted one of their representative and he told me I need to verify my blog through google analytics or other given options but i couldn't. I got angry and removed the thing jor. The stress is too much. I couldn't even verify

(1) (Reply)

Attention Webmasters: 5 Seo Tools In A Kit Going For Free Valued At $2244 / I Want To Sell A Blog. Probably Give-away / How To Add Google Adsense Codes On Your Blog/website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.