Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

How I Converted Seven Niche Websites Into $2,900 In The 14TH Month - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How I Converted Seven Niche Websites Into $2,900 In The 14TH Month (947 Views)

10 Niche Readymade Money Making Websites Forsale / What Is A Niche? / Free Ebook On How To Import From China ENDING ON 14TH JUNE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Converted Seven Niche Websites Into $2,900 In The 14TH Month by skillforce: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Good Day Nigerian,

In the year 2012, I was banned twice out of Amazon.com affiliate program. Their affiliate program policy stipulated that if you don’t make a sale after 90 days of signing up, your account will be closed. This happened to me twice because my account stats remained at zero after the first and the second time I applied. Careful analysis and critical questioning made me realize that I have been doing lots of hard work that wasn’t impacting my most desirable result – earned money in my hands. It felt like climbing the wrong ladder or speeding very fast to the wrong destination. During that time of painful wastes, I spent great amount of time, internet data and money downloading and reading stuff online. But none of those things made any difference in my Amazon account numbers, until one day, I read a statement online.

‘’All of life’s real possibilities exists in relationships. Right relationship with someone who has done what you want to do could cut your learning duration and potential waste by 50 – 90%’’.
[/color]

That was when I committed to a mentor who has earned an amazing amount of money from Amazon affiliate program over a period of six years. With this guy from Finland, the other three sites I built were thrown away. In fact, I left the domain names to expire. From then, I started building site 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 --- 7 based on what I learnt. From there, my account started changing from 0 - $2,945.44 in the fourteenth month (July 2014) after I quit going the mile alone. Through these seven niche websites, I have spent up to $540 to keep the numbers growing from month to month. See the screen shot for one of my niche affiliate sites – www.carelectronicsreview.org

If you are one of the following people reading this post---

- You have an Amazon affiliate account earning 0 - $100 monthly

- You are yet to get an account but knows what Amazon affiliate marketing is

- You have tried many other online business models but yet to earn your first $1

- You have steady internet connection and a desire to create a new source monthly of income

- You have web design, content writing and marketing skills but not fully utilized

- you may have tried and failed with ClickBank digital product marketing

You may have some untapped new possibilities existing within your potential right now.

You’ll get the package in the form of ebooks, videos and 90 days interactive mentorship, you’ll discover

- Profitable niche, keywords and domain name selection strategies

- How to build a niche site or store that converts targeted traffic to sales

- How to build contents consistently for month to month growth in traffic and sales

- How to build back links and optimize your website for ready buyer traffic

- How to optimize your affiliate links with selected tools for higher conversion rate

- How to get started with $100 or less

- The 5 major mistakes I made and how to avoid them (cut your learning duration/potential waste by 50 – 90% or more)

- Five niche site case studies, including some that sold for $10,000+ on Flippa.com

[color=#006600]This offer comes with a guaranteed income of $1 - $200 (N33,000) inside your Amazon affiliate account in 90 days or your money paid back in full. Price of this offer is N8,000 ($50). To get started today – call 08068437815. Questions and comments are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Business / Buy Your Pepper Soup Meat,dog Food.pet Meat @100 Naira Per Kilo / Lovely �� New Items Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.