Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Attention Of Students Of The University Of Osun Needed Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Attention Of Students Of The University Of Osun Needed Here (362 Views)

FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" / 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Of Students Of The University Of Osun Needed Here by bakisticker(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
I'm about to register for my Utme and I'm faced with a what seems like a tough decision.
Here is my o level result :
English : C5
Mathematics : C6
Government : C5
Economics : C6
Biology : C6
Agricultural Science : C6
I.R.S : C6
Civic Education : C5
Lit. in. English : D7
With these, can I apply for History and International Relations?
If yes, which subject combo am I to use in my Jamb.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Attention Of Students Of The University Of Osun Needed Here by bakisticker(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
A bro also want to apply for Business dministration with this Nabteb result.
Office Practice : C6
Accounting : P7
ICT : C6
Commerce : C5
English : C6
Maths: C5
Economics : C6
Biology : C5

Is the result okay?

What is the subject combo for the course.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNIJOS Merit Admission List 2014/2015 Released / Nigeria Police Academy 2014/15 Reserve List,call Admin_09038232407 / Weblogic Admin | Soa Admin | Linux | Oiam | Oim | Classroom Training At Rns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.