Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot (3508 Views)

Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / Gozie Okeke Gospel Singer(aka Nshawa) Pregnants One Of The Gals N Destiny Kids! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot by lovelyronke20(f): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Here is what she wrote:

Me, I was one of those late starters. It took me a minute to become aware of myself, of who I really am. Still on the journey of self-discovery really, but it's been a long road with many twists and turns but I'm kinda glad about the trip so far. There's still so
much more ahead, yes, but ooh boy! I'm so excited to see what the future holds. Never let anyone hold you back. Never let anyone tell you you can't because it will be so only if you agree. Never be the stereotype that people want you to be. NEVER be afraid to live your life to the full. Greatness is not the exclusive preserve of just a few . It is accessible to all who dare to dream. #Rise !

http://www.temisblog.com/2014/10/gospel-singer-lara-georges-latest-photoshoot.html

Re: Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot by lovelyronke20(f): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
More Pics:

Re: Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
I know this will make FP but lemme see how fast compared to tiwa savage or tomtom Dukeh
Re: Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot by lulukay(f): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Oh wow my Lara of KUSH...who knew the very lepastic and opkelenge one would be very mamalicious today lool...she looks amazing...and she looks like shes dropped some weight off too kiss kiss
Re: Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot by lirusehn(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2014

Tell her i love her smiley
Re: Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Big and beautiful. I love her smile tho
Re: Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot by fuckshit: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
she's FÜCKING gorgeous grin grin
Re: Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot by pretydiva(f): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dis is wat I cal big,bold n beautiful (bbb)
Re: Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot by Lero15(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
One of my best gospel artistes...
Re: Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot by angelTI(f): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nice pics. The background could be better though
Re: Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot by lovelyronke20(f): 2:09am On Oct 24, 2014
she is fabulous...
Re: Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot by goldbim(f): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!!I Can't stop loving her music!!!
Re: Gospel Singer Lara George's Latest Photoshoot by WillyWest: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
She's too dark, can't she bleach. This is why I prefer Tope Alabi and Sinach.

(1) (Reply)

Basktmouth's Wife Shares Throwback Pic Of Them / See Olamide Throwback Photo Before He Became A Star / Singer, Mc Galaxy Got Slapped In Akwa Ibom By an Elder Statesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.